THIRTY THREE

Mujhe bheja tha duniya dekhne ko, Main ek chehre ko taakta reh gaya

Main ek chehre ko taakta reh gaya.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Qirat felt something soft and wet moving around her body, or more specifically, her chest. She frowned and opened her eyes only to find Zaroon running his tongue on her breasts. She hissed when he bit her nipple.

"Zar, leave me!" She tried to push him off, but it just made him hold onto her tighter.

He looked up at her while still sucking her nipple. The sight was so erotic that she felt herself getting wet.

"You had me four times last night. Was that not enough?" She asked.

He left her nipple with a pop sound. "Never. It would never be enough with you."

It made her blush. He kissed her red cheeks and then hoisted her up in his arms.

She gasped. "I'm not wearing anything."

"I'm not wearing anything either." He shrugged. "And it isn't like I haven't seen everything already." Winking at her, he walked inside the bathroom. The bathtub was filled with water and it was decorated with rose petals, essential oils and scented candles. He lifted her down in the tub and got inside as well. Her back was pressed to his front and they relaxed their bodies in the warm water for almost half-an-hour. After getting out, they walked under the shower to rinse themselves, but Zaroon had something else in mind. He kissed her for a while before putting both his hands on her shoulder and pressing her down to sit on her knees. She looked up at him while licking her lips. She knew what he wanted.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." He told her.

She looked at his giant manhood, all hard for her. She raised both her hands and took a hold of it. Moving her hand up and down, she got him ready before bringing her face closer to it. The water from the shower was on and was keeping them wet. She took him in her mouth. He threw his head back in pleasure as his hands got a hold of her hair. After trying for a few seconds, she increased her pace. He also helped her by guiding himself inside. A few minutes later, when he felt that he was about to come, he pulled himself out and hurriedly made her stand up and entered her. A let out a cry as he picked her up and held her against the wall. A few strokes later, he came on the bathroom floor. She thought he was done, but she was proved wrong when he entered her again right away.

"Zaroon," She gasped. "I thought you were done."

"I'd not be done till you're done as well." He replied.

And true to his words, he didn't stop till she was coming all around his manhood.

"You are wild." She commented, smiling.

"You make me wild."

Then they cleaned themselves before walking out of the bathroom.
_________________

The rest of the days were mostly spent indoors since both of them couldn't get enough of each other. He had taken her on all the furniture, walls and floor of their suite. She loved how insatiable he was for her. Qirat was not the kind who'd be shy around her husband even after having sex. After a few times, she got comfortable enough that she could walk around naked in front of him. And he loved that. He could spank her naked ass anytime and be inside her without getting interrupted by the clothes.

"I don't want to go back." She said sadly while packing her stuff. It was their last night in Hallstatt, before their leave for Delhi tomorrow morning. She was wearing just his t-shirt, without any undergarments, while he was in his trousers.

"I know, baby. I'm going to miss this place too. But more than that, I'm going to miss seeing you naked all day." He naughtily said.

She hit him on his chest. "Pervert."

"Only for you." He assured her.

The next morning, Jahangir took their luggage to the car as they said bye to the manager and a few other staff of the hotel. Their stay there had been fantastic, everyone was very warm and hospitable and Zaroon promised to leave them a great rating. They had breakfast before they were on their way back to Salzburg, and from there, they took their jet back to Delhi. A part of her was sad about leaving the beautiful place behind, but the other part of her was also excited about going back home and meeting their family. She had always been a very family-oriented girl and her family had meant everything to her. Even though she enjoyed the two-week stay fully, she knew she couldn't live long without her and Zaroon's parents. Not just Zaroon, she also very dearly loved Parishay and Mahad. Allah had blessed her an extra set of parents in place of in-laws, and she made sure to express her gratitude to Him everyday.

Parishay and Qirat shared a long hug before Qirat showed her and Mahad all the gifts they'd gotten for them.

"And you know, we had a competition on who can catch more fish. And can you guess how badly your son lost to me." Qirat was telling Parishay the events from the two week long honeymoon. "By 8-2."

"You were just lucky that day." Zaroon defended himself.

"Doesn't matter. The point here is that I won." Qirat stuck out her tongue towards him.

"Whatever." He grumpily said.

"Aww," She said while looking at his sad face. "It is okay. I still love you, Mr Loser."

Parishay and Mahad shared a look of satisfaction. They were so happy for their children. Finally, they both got the love they deserved. This honeymoon had played a major role in strengthening their relationship. That night, the four of them sat together till late night, talking and laughing. Finally all the grey clouds had scattered away from their lives and sunlight had penetrated through. The sad days were finally over. It was now time to embrace the happiness that Allah was blessing them with.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Update after a day, did you all miss our Zarat?

Vote and let me know ;)