Pragya rocked Abhi shocked😱

(I am so, sorry guys it's been a long time I haven't updated the story because of my exams I was very busy so, please forgive me 🙇)

So, let's get back to the story......

King - please come back to me pragya 😭😭😭😭

(Screen shifts to Mehra mansion)

Abhi - what happened to this fugy why is she behaving like this......... Let me call Vikram and ask .......

(Screen shift to kohli company)

Pragya - Excuse me! Can you just tell that where is Mr. Kohli's cabin......

Receptionist - Sure ma'am.... This way...

(As soon as Pragya entered into the cabin the Vikram saw her and was shocked to the core  he was confused whether it's his hallucination or in real pragya is over there)

Pragya - you are Mr. Vikram Kohli right.........

Vikram - yes..... How are you Pragya ji and why haven't you returned home if you were alive.........

Pragya - You, you know me.........

Vikram - Yes I know you...... You are my best friend's wife........

Pragya - That means you are friend of that bastard..........

Vikram - what are you saying Pragya ji..........

Pragya - Just change that topic..... I don't want to spoil my mood again...... So, I am here to book your all 5 stars hotel......... Just say the amount...

Vikram - what....... I mean you want to book all my 5 star hotels but why do you want.........

Pragya - That's non of your business............ If you want then I will book if not I will just ask to another hotel companies........

Vikram - fine ....... I am ready for this deal........

Pragya - Thanks Mr. Kohli...... And stop calling me Pragya ji ...... It seems like I am your bhabhi...... Just call me miss Arora...... Is that clear to you.........

Vikram - Sure Pragya ji.......... I mean miss Arora....

To be continued..........

I know it's little boring but next part will be interesting...........

Comment, vote, share and follow.......

Take care.......

Bye........