King's plan

"Sorry for the late update I was busy in my exams so, without getting late let's star the story "

In King's home :

King ;- please princess don't cry.. I hate tears ones Pragya comes in my life then I will not allow you both to go far from me....

Prachi :- Shut your craps 😡😡😡😡 I have a father ...............

(King chuckle)

King :- You consider Abhishek prem mehra as your father  ............. Let me tell you the truth............ 27 years before your father left your mom, and you know why  "Because he was thinking that Pragya was the only reason for his dadi 's death  .......... And he blamed Pragya for this and you know what your mom had tried to commit suicide......... She was not knowing that she was Pragya....... When she jumped off from cliff at that time ⌚I was there to save here....... Your mom was admitted to hospital  ........ When she got conscious then I said her that she is pregnant........ She asked me for help and I helped her............. When she was in need  help of her husband I was there.................. At the time of delivery I was there with her ........ When she was in pain I was there with her........... Your so, called father has always given her pain........... You know for 7 years I have seen world with kiara's eyes .......... When a child learn to walk he aur she always hold father's finger but kiara she has holded my fingers.......... I was in love with pragya I always wanted her in my life...... But he never wanted your mom he has just used your mom as a toy....... He never cared for her feelings...... Now onwards Pragya is mine and I will not allow anyone to take her away from me. "

King :- Doctor please start the treatment.

( Pragya was tied on bed with her mouth closed with cloth..... The doctor comes near her and made her wear a electric shock giving instrument on her head  and just switched it on her back arched back due to uncontrollable electric shock pain..... She was screaming but no, one was able to help her)

Abhi :- You say you love her is this the way to hurt  your love 😡😡😡😡😡 Just leave her please I beg you please🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

King :- I  have only hurted her once but you always hurted her ........... After this small treatment I will ensure that she won't get a scratch also............ This pain is very less than the pain which you have given to her............ Every day she dies thinking what sin I did that my husband doesn't love me........

King :- you know what after this shock treatment she will forget you and I will lead a happy life with her........

Prachi :- please don't do this please🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Rhea :- please leave her for God sake please🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

King :- Prachi you are my child please don't say sorry........ I don't like it...... I promise here after your mom will always smile .
----------------------------------------------------------

Will abhi be able to save pragya????
Will pragya forget abhi?????

To be continued.............

Please vote and comment💬💬💬
If you like my stories then please follow me

Please🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Stay tuned..