Rhea's Guilt

Let's get back to story.

Rhea :- Dad, where is mom I want to say sorry to her 😭😭😭.

(Abhi was silent)

Rhea :- Dad please say, where is mom.

(She runs towards Prachi)

Rhea :- Prachi please tell where is mom, please say why everyone is silent.

( suddenly king call abhi)

Screen shift to king:

(King was sitting near Pragya)

King :- Pragya, today you will be mine .

(King video call abhi)

King :- Hi, mr. Abhishek prem mehra...
How r u.......

Abhi :- king, please tell where is my Pragya.... Please🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 I beg you.. Please🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏.

King :- There is a correction.......... Now, she is not yours but now she is mine pragya...... Did you get it.....

Rhea :- who , the hell are you..... And why r u calling my mom as your..

King :- Oooohhh, so you are rhea mehra....... Bad luck, tumhe tumhari mom, ka pyar nhi mila.... Aur pta hai tumhare dad ne hi tumhe tumhari mom se alag kiya hai....... Pitty on you..

Rhea :- just shut up 🤐🤐🤐........ You fool......

King :- Chalo rehem karke tum logon ko Pragya ka chehra dikha deta hoon........ And you abhi main tumhe aaj dikhaunga ki kaisa Pragya mere hogi......

(King shifted camera towards Pragya)

( Pragya was tied on bed and she was unconscious her hands and legs has become blue in colour as because the blood was not reaching properly her mouth was tied with handkerchief. Her eyes were swollen and her face was pale)

Abhi :- What you have done with my Pragya 😭😭😭😭😭.

Rhea :- why you have tied my mom like this and who the hell are you.....

Prachi :- please leave my maa..... Please🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 I beg you......

King ;- please princess don't cry.. I hate tears ones Pragya comes in my life then I will not allow you both to go far from me....

To be continued.........

Please vote and comment If you won't do that I will stop writing this story please🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 vote and comment💬💬💬💬💬