malfoys

" Dumbledore knows"

****

"And ?" Tom drawled, "didn't we actually knew that albus would be informed as quick as I would be raised" the man looked neutral so harry anxiously waved his hands every where even when tom couldn't see it, "he is restructuring the order."

"And ?" Tom drawled out sounding once again bored. "My parents are in order !" Tom sighed. "Didn't we already knew these possibilities ?"

Harry bit his lips. He couldn't understand why he was behaving like this, its not like death affected him, hell he was friends with death and why would he be worried about the couples that he had already seen die. He sighed. "I am sorry. Sometimes I forget that I am not a eleven year old hogwarts student."

"It's okay" tom sounded reassuring. "Sometimes I forget I am not insane anymore. Anyway that patronus you sent wasn't very funny."

"It wasn't ?" Harry asked in a mocking voice, "I considered it funny because I sent it to you in front of professors and then proceeded to give them a lecture on magic is magic."

"That could be funny" tom agreed in a monotone. "When are you free to visit malfoys ?"

Harry hummed and peeked out side the curtains of his bed, there wasn't anyone present in the dorm. "How about now ?"

Shadow stepping into the now beautifull living room of little hangleton, harry grinned, tom stood there in wizard robes. It was a new thing seeing the man in robes that didn't screamed 'I am the dark lord motherfuckers', instead it was normal expensive robes one would wear to house of prime purebloods that would scream on top of lungs, 'I am above you bitches'. Now that harry thought about it, it didn't made much sense.

"You aren't going in your school robes are you ?" Tom raised a perfectly sculpted eyebrow and harry shrugged, simply taking the ear cuffs from his pockets and putting them on. His height grew and finally he noticed, he was just a tad bit small, instead of looking tiny next to tom. He liked that development. His school robes changed into his Specially designed robes.

"Nice transfiguration works" tom told him and then extended his hand to harry, "I am going to side apparate us" harry clutched the side of robes because how much of shadow stepping demon he was, it would be no good to suddenly appear in shadows of somebody's house - especially the somebody he wanted good relationship with. Not that he couldn't get their souls out of their little bodies if they tried anything.

Malfoy manor wasn't like anything harry remembered, the haze that covered the ground was gone and harry could see the beautifull garden stretched up to miles. The manor itself had a warm tint to it now that captured people weren't stored in the besement and killed daily. The door opened for them and harry quickly removed his hand of tom's robes.

"So how are we doing this ?" Harry asked tom as they stepped through the wards which let them easily, "I thought we would have to bring down the wards and enter like dark lords."

"I am thomas riddle and you are my assistant" the smug voice was tom riddle tempted harry to gauge those blue eyes out, "we have a business of covering dark articles"

"Boring" harry expressed his disappointment, "I had expected one crucio atleast" he pressed his finger on his tattoo nad his wand materialised in his hand. "We will burst through the door and you would say something along the lines of "10 years since we have last met and here you all stand before me like it was yesterday."."

"I went to kill potters for self protection." Tom lowered his voice to barely a whisper as the dark doors of malfoy manor drew nearer, "I am very aware with the concept of self preservation." And after a second he added, "and you took that part of speech from previous life"

Harry rolled his eyes as the double doors opened for them and then harry was greeted with the most wonderful experience. Well one the most wonderful experience.

Lucius malfoy and narcissa malfoy were standing there nose struck up in the air but as soon as tom approached, the man's resolve wrinkled and he quickly grasped his left hand - the dark mark. The pair of grey eyes that draco had inherited, widened comically and malfoy dropped on his knees. "M-my lord"

Narcissa beside him didn't seem to notice the silent groan that left tom and stepped back, eyes quickly moving to the floor.

"Do get up lucius" tom said almost in a whisper but the man who had a vault full of bleach bowed and stood up, eyes down casted. "I would like to introduce you two to lord leviathan, the one who helped me to get back and gain my soul back."

A silent gasp left lucius and narcissa gulped, her hand tightly holding onto each other, "no need to be afraid. I won't raise my wand against my friends" to make a effect harry stuffed his wand back and was already starting to get bored. "I am here to ask you only one question. What are your thoughts on muggleborns ?"

Words played a major role. The malfoy couple, from how he put his thoughts, could understand where his belives layed. By saying muggleborns, he had proved to them he wasn't a pure blood fanatic and accepted muggleborns but as he was standing next to the dark lord who stomped on muggleborns and muggles like ants, they were confused, afterall it could he a trap, a test of sorts to check where their believes layed.

So narcissa being the smart lady she was, stepped up next to her husband, "we act as our lord wills us to" damn that sounded like mediaeval shit but tom was also from mediaeval age, wasn't he ?

"And will you act like lady magic will you to ?" Surprisingly tom didn't even bat an eyelash when harry took the leadership, "will you oppose other purebloods to gain the support of lady magic ?" The two seemed to complementing their options so he carried on, "lady magic is very sad with with the current conditions of wizarding world. She granted families, the power of blood magic so they will include muggleborns and make them their own and yet we see pureblood fighting for family magic and tormenting muggleborns..."

The two went very still and there was very little indication because of the heavy robes that they both were still breathing. "Lady magic has granted me power to seek the people worthy for her gift of magic and take away the privilege from the ignorant. I am not asking you to make your decision just now because it would be unfair."

Tom was looking down at the malfoy couple but from his peripheral vision he was eyeing harry with interest. Harry grinned at the man and stepped back, "please lord slytherin, I won't disturb you anymore" at the greeting tom raised a single eyebrow but didn't protest. While tom kept the malfoys busy, harry tapped in the magic of manor and wasn't surprised to find many lingering touch of death, life and his father himself. Nothing too bad, he agreed but there wasn't a touch of his mother.

He casted one glance at how tom was wrapping the couple around his pinkie finger and was thrown away with the fact that he needed to get potters and his godfather on line too which was a nerving for him. How will he explain that he was buddy buddy with the person who had tried to kill them and their sons and not to mention was murderer of their aunt type of mother whatever relation dorea black potter had everyone.

"Lord leviathan" tom's smooth voice broke his murderous glaring floor session and he turns dto the other people clearing his face of all obnoxious expressions and smiled gently as if he hadn't threatened them for their magic few moments earlier. "We are done here, we can leave if you would like"

Translation: do you want to threaten them more before we leave ?

"Sure" harry turned to the malfoys, "I hope you make the correct decision because" he casted a lingering glance all around the manor, "I would hate to remove the magic from their manor and I am sure the main foundation is merely magic, without magic, it will be nothing."

The shocked eye expression told him his hypothesis was very much correct. He turned to tom with a 'I am done' smile on face, "if we may lord slytherin"

****

So I am a idiot. I thought I had published this long ago. 😓