mum, mother and madman

Harry kept a close eyes on henry and his friends for whole of a week. Quirrel had returned to school as of nothing was wrong and now students of hogwarts were being taught by two marked death eaters. Harry had visited tom once again, when the man had tried to tried to connect to the soul in harry's body, so harry had went there and they both had talked it out , he even told tom to not to contact severus because last time sev was trying to revenge lily potter who was still alive and kicking.

And kicking she was. She sent a letter to harry about if he needs more books.Or anything for upcoming exams. Harry was also informed that mcgonagall had proposed to them about upgrading him yo higher class after he gives exams of every year and passes them. She wanted to know harry's opinion before answering the letter and harry had told her that he would love to do but he would want more books for it, he had already completed the first year ones. And also harry was reminded that harry was older twin and should keep an eye on henry whom they both believed is planning to jump in a mess of troubles. Harry assured them, henry would be kept safe.

And so here he was, reading fourth year potions book because he hadn't payed much attention to his fourth year studies because of the tournament and if he was going to give owls, he wanted an O in that subject too.

He snapped his book shit when pax, the black banded owl belonging to henry flew down to the gryffindor tabel carrying only one small piece of paper and harry knew what it was. The dragon egg was hatching.

Harry stood up eyes following to slytherin table and there draco malfoy had also noticed the changes on the face of three gryffindor. Draco stood up as did henry and harry rolled his eyes. He decided to skip history of magic because there was no way that binns would notice his presence and went to the edge of forbidden forest because he was best at sneaking like that.

"Mother" he called imagining his mother's green eyes, fire auburn hair, red wings and that dress she loves to wear. "I know you are looking down at ny shit of life and getting kicks. So do grace me with your presence"

It wasn't two seconds later that his mother appeared. Her red flowy dress was missing and instead she was wearing normal shirt, pants and a coat which he was sure she stole from his father because it was huge on her small stature. Who would have thought the goddess of chaos would be so tiny ?

"So do you want a dragon to tame ?" He cut the chase and went to the point. A smile stretched on her face. "Like that three headed dog ? Cerberus was very happy with his new toy and aster was also happy that you finally got a bit of much needed brain energy"

Harry rolled his eyes, "so you want a baby dragon or not ?"

His mother grinned, "off coarse I want it. I will change it into a demon dragon with help of you father..... Yes sounds nice demon dragon." Tiny but insane. Harry belived he could blame all his insanity on his father and mother.

"So" harry held his hand which she happily held on and then they marched toward hagrid's hut, "lets go get it !" Harry knocked on the large wooden door in hagrid's hut and it was after shuffling that the door opend and hagrid peeked out covering the background. "Hello hagrid" harry smiled warmly, he hadn't spent much time with the man but he could never forget the cotton candy of man, "this is lilith morningstar"

His mother waved her hand with smile, "I am explorer you see hagrid and I got informed that somehow the stolen egg had reacher you" hagrid's beetle eyes grew wide and he seemed to grow larger with nervousness, "wh-what egg ?"

"The dragon egg rubeus" his mother smiled and harry saw her eyes glow more green then ever, "the norwedian ridgeback you are trying to hide."

It was perfect time did henry, neville and hermione cam running down the hill and to where they were. Henry waved at him from a distance, "harry !" And he waved back. As soon as they reached to them, they all frowned looking at his mother.

"I have seen you" henry stated and a light bulb lit in his head, "in ollivander's shop !"

His mother nodded, "yes" and smiled, "mr. Potter, twin of harry here, if I am right.... Wonderful fella he is" harry barely held in his eye roll. She didn't seem to notice and turned to hagrid, "mr. Rubues hagrid, if you don't hand over the egg, I will have to inform the authorities. Harry here is your friend, that's why I am not taking actions"

"You asked her ?" Henry mouthed to him from the sidelines and harry gave a subtle nod.

Finally after some cauxing form Hermione, neville and henry, both he and his mother were let in the hut when second time harry saw the same egg hatching.

"What do you want to name her hagrid ?" Lilith asked picking up the baby dragons and harry felt her using her magic to make the baby sleep. "Since you cared for her this long."

"Blimey" neville swore surprising everyone and grew a bit red, "I didn't knew it was a female"

"Nor did i" hagrid added and grew a little more relaxed, "how abou' norbeta ?"

"Thats good" lilith nodded with a smile, "I will be taking her with me now hagrid. If you find anymore dragons or some creature which you can't take care of, please tell harry, he knows how to contact me"

Hagrid nodded as soon as his brian understood the fact that his mother was taking away hid new baby dragon, his eyes glossed over and tears started to fill in. Damn harry thought and beckoned his mother to the door. If you don't want to witness a crying half giant.

His mother nodded hastily, "I will take my leave now rubeus" and then she was fast walking out the door. Harry gave a meaning look to henry who nodded and harry behind his mother.

"Hey !" He called and she stopped midway, her green eyes shimmering with mischief. He jogged to her while she stocked the sleeping dragon. "So I just noticed something. You all said before you send me here was " lets see if these changes change your opinion" but I don't think this all is about changing opinions"

"Thanks hell to thomas !" She smirked, "I knew you never possessed enough brain to understand that."

Harry glared at her, "you are my mother, you should encourage me not stomp over me."

She rolled her eyes, "thats your father's job. I will sent him to you so he can explain some bits to you" and before harry could even think of opposing, she opened a portal right below her feet and disappeared.

Harry sighed. Well atleast tom was right.