"He got something back there. I can feel it. That weird energy." Max said, walking into the back room with Aunt May following behind.

A few seconds later in the front room, after Elara had put in her own burrito, something broke through the black tile wall of the kitchen, causing the white haired angel to jump at the suddenness. Thankfully it had just barely missed the microwave, sparing the innocent burrito.

She ignored, however, Otto talking to himself behind her, "He's gonna kill us all."

***

"So, the clip in the back of Doc's neck was designed to protect his brain from the AI system that's controlling these tentacles. But if you look here...the chip is fried. So rather than him being in control of the tentacles, the tentacles are now in control of him. Which, I guess, explains why he is so miserable all the time." Peter explained his findings as he used the hologram on the fabricator

Elara stood in the doorway between the main living room/kitchen as she watched Peter and Norman work together. It was fun and she understood the words they were saying.

"So we make a new chip and replace the old one?" Norman asked, clarifying everything he just said.

"Exactly."

"But what about Max? I haven't been able to wrap my head around an idea to rid him of his curse."

"You could suck it out of him." Elara piped up from the corner, surprising both of them as they hadn't realized she was even in the room. She was very light footed. When she saw the looks on their faces that needed more information, she continued, "If you made a device that could suck the electricity out of him and store it away from his body. Then you could re-purpose that energy into a power plant or something."

"That's...that could actually work. Thank you, Elara." Peter said with a smile. He really shouldn't be surprised at her intelligence. She was a thousand year old alien that had had access to a bunch of high tech so she clearly knew some stuff.

"Yay! I helped." The last part with whispered to herself as she left back to the kitchen area.

"I always forget she is so smart, very hard to tell." Norman mumbled as he was looking back down at the fabricator.

"She has a IQ almost 150, I wouldn't underestimate her."

***

Back in the kitchen, Elara walked up to Otto, who had moved from the middle of the room closer to the stairs and kitchen counter. She tapped him on his metal arm, the man turning around to look at her. A small whirling sound cone from around him but she didn't really notice it that much.

"Thirsty?" She asked, holding a glass of water up to him.

"Well, yes, I am thirsty."

"Fresh water or salt?" The look on her face was very cheeky.

He gave her a blank look, not understanding completely what she was asking.

"You know, because you're an octopus." She could barely contain her grin as her funny joke.

"What?"

"Fresh water it is then." She placed it on the counter next to him with a long straw as he wasn't able to use his hands at the moment.