Remy

Hey All!

I've been toying this idea around in my mind for months and finally plucked up the nerve to write it all out.

There is some sensitive content in this story and I wanted to give you a heads up in advance.

____________________________________

His breath was hot against my neck, his hands travelling up my waist and gathering my shirt. He pulled back just enough to pull my shirt over my head but pulled me back the minute when my head was free.

I melted in his hands like butter against a hot knife, moulding against him as he walked me backwards, my knees hitting the edge of the bed. I pulled him down with me, moving up the bed while unbuttoning his shirt.

My laugh turned into a moan as his lips ghosted over my skin and then sucked on the skin. I tilted my head to the side with a sigh, my hands pushing his shirt off of his shoulders. There was a buzz in my head that made me feel heavy and light at the same time.

We were a cluster of hands, his on my waist and hips, his lingering to the band of my jeans. He unbuttoned mine and helped me shimmy out of them and my panties, and it didn't take long for his jeans and boxers to join the floor.

There was a part of me that was cautioning myself to think, but I didn't want to think about anything but this. Neither of us seemed to think that foreplay was needed, so when he pulled me into his lap, we both worked fast. It was like a hot, primal need had taken over both of us, and it was as if we couldn't get close enough fast enough.

When I pulled his lips to mine as I sank into his lap, running my tongue over the seam of his lips. His hands tangled into my hair, holding me to him as his lips moved against mine. I could taste the liquor on his lips, but his own taste lingered there too. It was intoxicating and I could get enough.

I pulled away to rise on my knees, moving at a steady pace and braced my hands on his shoulders. His hands moved to my hips as he shifted on his knees and helped me keep my pace. I felt full and like I was going to spill apart at the seams. Whether it was the lack of sex or just him, I could feel myself climbing higher and higher.

I was almost there when his lips ghosted over my chest, finding a nipple at nipping at it. It sent a shot of pleasure through me and I clench, drawing a groan from him. One of his hands travelled up and toyed with the other nipple, tugging and pinching it with enough pressure to make me squirm.

I could practically taste my orgasm, my whole body heating up and tingling. It was like I was a rubber band being pulled further and further, so taut that all I needed was his voice whispering my name in my ear for me to snap.

He wasn't far behind me, grunting in my ear when I clenched hard around him. His grip was almost painfully tight around me, but it just added to my own pleasure.

____________________________________

I felt groggy as I opened my eyes, my head pounding and throbbing. I swallowed roughly and pushed myself up on my arms, groaning at how sore I felt. I remembered being at a bar in Court, drinking one too many drinks.

I remembered a face, a face I knew and remembered, but my head still swam. I laid back down and folded my hands under the pillow, letting my eyes fall closed again before snapping open. I spotted my clothes on the floor and more of the night flooded back to me.

It wasn't just someone, it was Dimitri.

I shot upwards again with wide eyes. Oh God!

I turned at found Dimitri laying beside me, his back bare like mine. I stared at him as my mind reeled. He had been at the bar too, drinking surprisingly. I had been surprised that his Guardian detail wasn't there, and sat down beside him, feeling bold because I was drunk.