"So you're a preacher?" I asked, as we follow him down some stairs. "Not what you expected, huh?" He asked. "Well, you're packing." I pointed out. "Strange times." The pastor said.

We enter a room in the basement that's full of people doing various things. Making salt rounds, filling up bottles of holy water, and loading shotguns. Among the group included a little girl, making salt rounds. "Is that a twelve-year-old packing salt rounds?" Dean asked.

"Everybody pitches in." The pastor said. "So, the whole church?" Sam asked. "The whole town." The pastor replied. "A whole town full of hunters. I don't know whether to run screaming or buy a condo." Dean said, looking around at the group.

"Well the demons were killing us. We had to do something." The pastor said. "So why not call the National Guard?" I asked. "We were told not to." The pastor replied. "By who?" I asked, but the pastor doesn't answer.

"Come on, Padre. You're as locked and loaded as we've ever seen. And that exorcism was Enochian. Someone's telling you something." Dean said. "Look, I'm sorry, I, uh, I can't discuss it." The pastor said. "Dad, it's okay." A woman said behind us.

The boys and I turn to see a woman with dirty blonde hair. "Leah..." The pastor said, exasperated. "It's Sam and Dean Winchester and (Name) Singer. They're safe. I know all about them." She said.

"You do?" I asked, suspicious. "Sure. From the angels." Leah replied. "The angels. Awesome." Dean said, sarcastically. "Don't worry. They can't see you here. The... marks on your ribs, right?" She said.

The boys and I look at her, warily. "So you know all about us because angels told you?" Sam asked. "Yes. Among other things." Leah said. "Like the snappy little exorcism spell." Dean said.

"And they show me where the demons are going to be, before it happens. How to fight back." Leah said. "Never been wrong. Not once. She's very special." The pastor said, walking around us to stand by his daughter. "Dad..." Leah said, bashful.

"And let me guess. Before you see something, you get a really bad migraine, you see flashing lights?" Dean asked. "How'd you know?" Leah asked, surprised. "Cause you're not the first prophet we've met. But you are the cutest." Dean said, smirking.

Leah smiles, shyly and the pastor gives Dean a look, making him drop his smirk. "I mean that with total respect, of course." Dean said.

Later, the boys and I went to the town's bar. Dean and I were sitting at a table, while Sam was calling Castiel. "So... are we gonna talk about it?" I asked, fidgeting with my beer bottle. "Talk about what?" Dean asked.

"About you still blaming me for Sam leaving." I replied, and Dean looks away and takes a sip of his beer. I sigh at this response. "Guess not." I muttered. Not too long after, Sam walk over to the table to join us.

"So, did you get a hold of Cas?" Dean asked, taking a sip of his beer. "Yeah, I left him a message. I think." Sam replied, taking the beer I handed him. "So uh, what's your theory? Why all of the demon hits?" I asked.

"I don't know. Gank the girl? The prophet, maybe?" Dean said, and Sam shakes his head. "What?" I asked. "Just these angels are sending these people to do their dirty work." Sam said. "Yeah. And?" Dean asked.

"And they could get ripped to shreds." Sam replied. "We're all gonna die, Sam. In like a month... maybe two. I mean it. This is the end of the world, but these people aren't freaking out. In fact they're running to the exit in an orderly fashion. I don't know that that's such a bad thing." Dean said, taking a sip of his beer.

Sam and I stared at him, stunned "Who says they're all gonna die? What ever happened to us saving them?" I asked, and Dean stared back at us but before he could say anything we heard the church bells toll.