☆☆☆ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴɪɴɢ☆☆☆

Jungwon's Pov

She's been having a hard time, she's gatting weaker day by day. She's getting paler and paler, thinner and thinner. She'll give birth anytime soon and as the days pass by it gets nearer towards her due date.

She can't even walk and that scares me. This is the reason why I don't want to have a child with her, don't get me wrong I want a child with her, I want to raise a family with her but this is the thing that's stopping me.

This case is very dangerous, she could lose her life anytime soon.

The baby was eager to get out and not to mention so strong. He's breaking his mothers bones unintentionally. He really needs to get out of there but neither anyone would want to do that, because if we forced him out of there then his and his mother's life would be in danger.

"Relax, Won. They'll be fine" Jay hyung appeared.

"I know, but I can't stop worrying. You know how dangerous this is and I don't want to lose them"

"She's strong, she can handle this. Now let's get you some dinner before you take care of Y/n" I nodded and followed him.

I'm currently sipping blood on my wine glass when Arya rushed inside the kitchen. Worry and horror spread all over her face. Hands trembling and there's also beads of sweat on her forehead.

"S-she's, no w-we need to get t-the baby o-out of her n-now. She's not b-breathing anymore" she stammered out making all of us stare at her in horror.

I quickly run towards where my wife is only to see her peacefully lying down, skin as pale as snow. This broke me.

I knew this might happen but I'm not ready to be left alone. I want to spend forever with her but in this case I couldn't. Ryujin immediately cut her stomach open, she's a doctor as well as Lia so they absolutely know what to do.

I keep my eyes closed, I don't want to look at least not yet.

I'm not ready.

A cry of a baby can be heard, I sensed Sunghoon hyung walking towards the baby and holding it on his arms.

All of a sudden there was another cry but not with the same baby hyung was holding. My eyes widened, mouth fell agape.

"W-we have twins"

I saw Sunoo hyung hold the other baby, I approached them and stared at the twins. They both look like me.

Too much like me, it's like they're my copycat.

I looked at Y/n only to see that Lia and Ryujin is stitching her up. Just like that the machine stopped beeping signalling that her heart stopped beating. I ran towards her, eyes pooling eith tears.

"Leave the both of us alone, please" I pleaded and they seem to understand as they walk off of the room.

"Hey, love. See? This is the reason why I'm hesitant with having a child. Look at where you are now" I sobbed caressing her thin but beautiful face.

"I love you so much, why would you have to leave us? You need to come back for me, for our twins and for our friends. Please, I need you"

A vampire, that's what I am. I can turn her, she won't leave us. I know she wanted to be like me, she wanted to spend forever with me and our twins as well as our friends.

So here I am, turning my wife into a creature of the night and we call ourselves as....

The Nightchildren....

              *****The end*****