•••5 ʏᴇᴀʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ•••

It has been 5 years since that night, since I beheaded Dale. My relationship with Jungwon become stronger, we are infact inseparable. Two months ago, Jungwon ask for my hand in marriage.

Although they really love Jungwon, mom and dad were a little bit hesitant. Our friends helped him for the proposal. Nonetheless, my parents agreed.

I was cooking dinner for me and preparing Jungwon's bloody cup, when a pair of arm snaked their way to my waist. I smiled softly.

"What do you want?" I giggled, he placed a soft kiss on both my shoulder before walking in front of the kitchen counter.

"Nothing, I just love you so much. I'll be off after dinner, your mom will get mad at me if I decided to stay any longer. It's bad to see eachother before the wedding, so I'll be at Enhypen's PALACE" He mocked the word palace, I playfully give him a glare, remembering that time when I called their house a palace.

"Oh, shut up Mr. Yang"

"Your wish is my command soon to be Mrs. Yang"

We both laugh as I place our dinner at the table. We both ate silently, enjoying eachother's company before he left.

I'm nervous to say the least, tomorrow is our wedding day and it's nerve wracking. You may ask how did that even happen? I don't know either. I took a long and warm bubble bath, a classical music playing in the background. How come I'm a hunter marrying a vampire? I laughed at my thoughts.

After a nice 20 minutes in bath I got off to dry my hair and body. Brush my teeth before stepping out of the bathroom. I got dressed and blow dry my hair.

Morning came, I woke up early for today. I'm excited yet nervous. I went inside the bathroom to get ready. By the time I finished taking a bath, the girls was already inside my room.

"You ready for today?" Ryujin teased, eyebrows wiglling up and down.

"Oh shut up, I'm nervous enough and you teasing me isn't helping"  I sassed at her.

"Chill put Mrs. Yang it's going to be okay" Yeji said. I felt the blood rush in my cheeks at the thought of me becoming Mrs. Yang.

"Shut it you two, stop making her blush, let's get her ready" Arua stepped in, pinching both of them in their arms.

"You may now kiss the bride" the priest stated, smiling widely at us. I look around to only to witness how happy they are for the both of us. I look straight into his eyes, he was smiling as if he just won the whole world. He lift the veil off of my face gently, we both leaned in as he place one hand on my cheek to close the gaps between us.

And just like that I'm Yang Y/n, the wife of Yang Jungwon and the soon to be mother of his child.

The reception looks amazing, there are garlands, fairy lights, etc. People laughing everywhere, it was actually one of the best days for me. Being married to the man that I love was quite something.

"You okay there love?" Jungwon whispered.

"Of course I am"

"If you need anything just tell me, okay?"

"You're so good to be true Mr. Yang" pushing his shoulder lightly, he chuckled.

"Well you are a lucky one aren't you, Mrs. Yang?" He teased causing my cheeks to turn a shade of pink.

"Stop it, let's just go and greet the others" he nodded before placing a hand at the small of my back, guiding me to Enhypen's table along with my girl friends.

"Here comes the newly wedded couple" Hesseung sing song.

When we both are standing right beside their table there was a series of congratulations from them.

"So... When's the honeymoon?" Ni-ki asked, his tone mischievous. I rolled my eyes playfully at him.

"Y/n wants it to be simple so, we'll be occupying the tree house tonight" Jungwon stated, my eyes going wide like saucers. "What do you mean tonight? I thought that will happen tomorrow?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Well sorry my love, you already had the chance to tell me when but you chose to pick where" My husband smirked, I flick his forehead causing his smirk to vanish.

"Okay love birds, you've got a lot of guests to greet. So, off you go" Lia said pushing Jungwon and I.

"Hey that's rude!" I exclaimes smacking her hands off of me.
"It isn't" she said sticking her tongue out. Oh... How I want to pull them. I'm in the brink of pulling her tongue when there are a few guests who approached us, giving their congratulatory speech.

The night was absolutely tiring yet memorable. Jungwon and I just arrived here in the tree house, I just finished taking a bath while Jungwon was currently in the shower. For some reason I become so nervous, well I'm supposed to feel nervous! Those five years we've spent with eachother, we haven't done anything intimate.

Jungwon wasn't actually the type to be into intimacy, he's more of a softie boyfriend and a clingy one. These things was all all new to us. I'm blow drying my hair when the bathroom door opened revealing the one and only Yang Jungwon.

Last year I remember asking Jungwon about having a child. And he answered that if he were to marry me he would want one, but it will be absolutely dangerous. I'm a human being and he's a vampire, it wouldn't go that smoothly considering the fact that if we were to have child then it will also have vampire blood. The strength of a vampire and the ability of them.

He was scared to loose me but I reassured him. He still doesn't want to take a risk but having a child of our own would be the bestest gift.

"You done there love?" He asked back hugging me in the process.

"Mmhmm" I hummed in response, putting the blow dryer at the vanity table, I turned towards him.

"You look so beautiful" he complimented.

"So are you..." I breathed out.

"I love you" I continued.

"I love you too Mrs. Yang" and just like that the night went on.