•••ᴍᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ•••

Yesterday when my dad fetched me he ask why wasn't I attending class. I answered him simply and said that I wasn't feeling good. I message my Mrs. Choi and told her that I couldn't attend class because I'm not feeling very well.

I sighed it was another day of school. I almost forgot that Enhypen's Masquerade ball was tonight and the girls will be coming over to get ready. I'm nervous but excited at tge same time.

I'll be able to enter their palace and maybe find some clue about what they're hiding. I know I'm being nosy and my curiosity is way too out of the line but I just couldn't help it.

"Dad, the girls will come over after class, we're getting ready here" I said eating my breakfast.

"Sure, no problem. Where's the ball being held at anyway?" Dad asked

"Oh, uhmm... Our friend's house" I said I'm not entirely lying though. We really do consider them as our friends.

"Mhmm" he hummed and we continue to eat.

"I'll be off to School now. Bye, love you!" I said and kissed his cheeks. My mom was already at our company, she went off after serving us our breakfast.

"Alright, see you later sweetheart and stay out of trouble!" He yelled after me.

I plugged my earphones in and started walking.

"Astrophysicists seek to understand the universe and our place in it. At NASA, the aims of its astrophysics work are "to discover how the universe works, explore how it began and evolved, and search for life on planets around other stars," according to NASA's website" Mr. Ahn explained.

I wasn't really paying attention, I've been spacing out ever since class started. I was just looking at the window wondering what would happen tonight.

I heard Mr. Ahn cleared his throat followed by my seatmate nudging me with her elbow softly. I look at her and she nod her head to where Mr. Ahn was standing, hands on his hip and eyeing me intensely. I love his subject but I just don't have the energy to kisten to his lesson right now.

"Ms. L/N, why don't you try and repeat what I said about Astrophysicist?" He raised his brow.

"I-i uhmm... Sure! Astrophysicists seek to understand the universe and our place in it. At NASA, the aims of its astrophysics work are "to discover how the universe works, explore how it began and evolved, and search for life on planets around other stars," according to NASA's website." I said and he nodded his head at me "Next time please do pay attention even if you already know what we are discussing" He said as he went back to teaching.

I sighed in relief, good thing I decided to do an advanced reading last week.

The bell rang signalling that the class was finally over. I rushed myself to find my dear friends. I saw them running to the gate.

"Hi!" I greeted.

"C'mon guys let's gooo" Arya said.

"Let's go!" We all exclaimed and ran to my house to get ready.

"Woah~ their house is so huge!" The girls stated, staring at the gigantic house full of people inside.

"It is indeed" I said calmly. They looked at me and said "Why aren't you admiring it?"

"What do you mean I don't? Of course I do! It's beautiful and huge but it wasn't my first time seeing it" I said.

"Wait wait wait, does that mean you've been here already?!" Arya said in surprise.

"Woah there lady calm down, I just followed Jungwon here 2 days ago, I not being a creep I promise! It's just that there's something about them that I can't quite pinpoint" I said trying to defend myself from them.