•••ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ᴏғ ᴀᴘʜʀᴏᴅɪᴛᴇ•••

I walked out of the locker room and approach Arya, I tapped her shoulder and she looked at me. "You look pretty but you need to tie your hair if you don't want any distractions"

"Hmm... Of course I will it's annoying anyways" I agreed with her. The coach told us to take our position at the court. I tied my hair neatly to avoid distractions.

Jungwon's Pov

I saw her tying her hair up, it hits me differently. I don't know why but I find her attractive when she's tying her hair. I've seen a lot of girls tie their hair up but this girl looks really attractive. I'm not gonna lie about it since it's true and I admit it but the fact that she's annoying and that she's from a family that I hate is what I will never forget.

"Ohh... Stop staring she'll melt in no time" Sunghoon hyung said while placing his arm on my shoulders. The other guys snickered I glared at them and Heeseung hyung decided that it was best to join the teasing.

"Maybe, just maybe our leader here is lovestruck"

"Ew, no way"

"Hmm... Sure" Jake hyung said as if he was completely unconvinced.

"Shut it, she's annoying and dumb as shit" I hissed they just laughed at me and shook their heads. We all look back and saw that the game has started. "She's pretty" Ni-ki said out of nowhere. "She moves precisely, flexibly and elegantly. She looks like a goddess playing volleyball" Sunoo hyung deadpanned and the others agreed.

"So... What? Are you totally whipped for a stupid girl?"

"We think so" Jay hyung said not even taking his eyes off of her. I sighed in annoyance, their being ridiculous right now.

"She looks like she can beat the goddess of beauty any time soon" Heeseung hyung said, I rolled my eyes and sighed frustratingly.

Y/n's Pov

School has ended, I was tired but it was fine. I washed up and put some clothes on. "Let's go home?"

"Let's go~" I sing song as we began to walk our way home. Arya and I went on a convenience store, it was already 7:30 pm and we're hungry considering the fact that we haven't eaten anything yet. We bought something some ramen and banana milk.

While eating I told her about the creature that chased me, she did no believe me and thought that I was only joking but when she saw that I'm not laughing and that I'm being serious, she stopped and felt really worried about me. I just assured her that I'm fine and it didn't harm me. When we finished eating we continue our way home.

"Hi" all of a sudden a guy approach us. He was tall and handsome too! "Uhmm... Hi?" I replied more like asked. Arya looked at me confused as if she's asking me if I know the guy in front of us. I shook my head at her indicating that I didn't. "I saw your uniform and immediately recognised the school your studying at, I'm sorry if I made you both feel uncomfortable. I don't have any ill intentions" he reassured us I smiled at him and said that it was fine.

"I'll be heading off now, nice to meet you both. Oh right! My name is K"

"Arya and this is Y/n" My best friend said. We both smiled at him and walked off. "Well... He's handsome"

"He surely is" she agreed and we both laughed at our stupidness.

"See you tomorrow Y/n!" She said as we reached their gate. "See you!" I shouted back and started walking once again. I exhale loudly, I'm so tired I wanna lay down on my soft and comfy bed. For no reason I miss annoying Jungwon. I haven't even find out who his other friends are! I'll make sure to ask Arya tomorrow.

I finally arrived and when I open the door my mom and dad bombarded me with a lot question. "Why were you still out so late? Where were you? Are you okay?" My mom asked. "Relax mom I'm fine~ Arya and I went home together, we were training for next week's tournament, we also went out to buy some dresses for tomorrow night" I said softly, I know how my mom could get whenever I forgot to message her about my whereabouts. She nodded her head and my dad sighed in relief.

"We bought you new bow and arrows!" My dad announced and I squealed. "Really?! Thank you mom, dad" I said as I hugged and give them both a kiss. "Are you going to try it now?" Dale butted in, "Perhaps tomorrow? I'm really tired" I awkwardly said. "Sure, go and rest already love" Dad said as he pat my head.

I jumped on my bed "I missed you my dear bed" I laughed at my stupidity and stood up to change my clothes, brush my teeth and lay down once again.

Early in the morning, I woke up and get ready for school as usual. Albeit today the we're just attending half day of school! Meaning we are dismissed when the clock struck at noon. I went downstairs and joined my family at the dining table. I guess after school I'll have to go back here to get ready for the school dance, I shrugged.

"Goodmorning" I greeted them and there was a chorus of goodmorning from Dale, Mom and Dad.

"I'll be bringing my bow and a quiver full of arrows at school tomorrow dad, if that's alright? I just want to shoot aome arrows at the targets at school" I said asking for permission. "Sure, why not?" He smiled sweetly.

"Well... I'll be going now! See you later!"

"Take care honey!" Mom shouted

Happily skipping at every steps I take, I catch a glimpse of seven handsome tall guys emerging from the woods. What's with these guys suddenly emerging from the woods? Weird. Anyways that didn't stop me on approaching the group of boys.

"Hi Won!" I greeted him happily

He didn't even look at me and he just scoffed. "Sorry about him, I'm Sunoo by the way" they all started to introduce themselves, I notice that while they're introducing themselves they do seem to be welcoming but wary and a little distant at the same time. Their tones are cold and each time I hear them talk, it sent shivers all over my body.

"Well I'm Y/n nice to meet you! I'll be off now~ see you at school Won!" I bid my goodbye and ran towards the direction of our school as he rudely scoffed at me. I guess I don't have to ask Arya about who his friends are.

"You just seem more interesting day by day Yang Jungwon" I chuckle to myself and shook my head.