"Whoa, hang on!" Okajima shot up from his seat. "So there could be some super sketchy pics of me in there?!"

After hearing that, everyone got up and ran to the front of the class, frantically looking for photos of themselves and trying to get rid of them. You tried to act like you weren't scared of what pictures he had, but your entire body and skeletal system was tingling, and it was telling you to go find those pictures.

"Oh, my! Who knew editing would get you so fired up?" Everyone started ripping the photos, so the idea of putting those kind of pictures was scratched.

"Okay, next we'll choose photos for our school events! How about these? Huh? What do you think?" He then finally started taking out normal pictures of you and your classmates. Maybe except a few. "Oh, but I haven't taken nearly enough photos! I was aiming for a ten-thousand-page yearbook!"

"And we just keep tearing them up." Sugaya said.

"The dictionary's not even three thousand pages!" Terasaka said.

"Outside, class! We'll dress up and get a wider variety of shots!"

You guys all went outside and started dressing up and started to take more pictures.

"Professor Koro helped us a lot with our entrance exams this February, but otherwise it's just been a free-for-all." Kayano said.

"Yeah, with us totally at his mercy." Nagisa added.

"He's probably spoiling you." You heard the voice of your uncle come from behind you. "You've come plenty far, thanks to your classes through January. Now he wants to spoil his full-fledged students a little. I bet that's what he's thinking."

"Oh, I get it." Kayano said.

"Do you think we turned out like that, too, Mr. Karasuma?" Nagisa questioned.

"Sure. If I ever have a hard time, I'd trust you without hesitation. I can count on you." He said and looked at you as he finished his sentence.

"A man and a woman, in April... Living together, in April... In April... Ten times a day! " Professor Bitch started mumbling, and your uncle flinched.

"What's with all the mumbling lately?" Okuda said.

"Maybe she found religion." Itona said, not sure if he was joking or not.

Professor Koro then snatched Miss Bitch and your uncle and put them in wedding clothes and took pictures of them.

"What's the meaning of this?" Your uncle seemed furious but didn't seem to move.

"We need to get you in on the cosplay action, Mr. Karasuma. Or is this a fitting?" Your teacher chuckled menacingly.

"Karasuma, I can't wait for that first night." Professor bitch with a loose voice and a bloody nose.

"Shut your mouth!" Your uncle yelled.

You were having some mixed emotions of this. It felt like you were getting your uncle stolen. Sure, you want him to be happy and perhaps meet someone he loves to marry. But, you were raised by him since you very young. Your parents died of an accident when you were just a baby, leaving you to him. He's your only remaining blood relative, and it stings to think about him not being able to pay attention to you even less than he already does.

You try telling yourself that you're grown, and don't need emotional or physical support from your uncle like you used to. You understand that he's very busy and he'd have no time to take care of you, and he is more reliant on you to take care of yourself now that you're older now.