𝙻𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸. 𝚗𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚎

Start from the beginning

"Yes I imagine turning your back on your family couldn't have been easy," commented Mr Weasley.

Unlike Mrs Weasley who has been surprisingly nice to Violetta, Mr Weasley was still having his doubts regarding Violetta's loyalties. While Mrs Weasley didn't hate Violetta, she has been rather cold towards Fleur ― Violetta figured this must have something to do with how Mrs Weasley's sons are always ogling Fleur.

Violetta didn't mind this ― she knew Fleur was not interested in any of them.

"Well it assures their safety which made the decision a lot easier," said Violetta coolly.

Mr Weasley huffed.

"I know you aren't my biggest fan Mr Weasley nor my family's, and I don't expect you to be either. But I hope you can put your personal thoughts aside just like I have," continued Violetta.

"Like you have?" Asked Mr Weasley and frowned.

Violetta nodded. "Yes. Even though I am now part of your team, it doesn't mean that I still don't have my own opinions and thoughts of you people. But I have decided to put them aside to make sure that this works."

"Exactly my point. You aren't doing this to help us but to help your family," said Mr Weasley.

"Yes and I have never said otherwise. I'm not cozying up with you because I care about any of you," said Violetta and glanced at her aunt who gave her a delicate nod.

Violetta truly didn't care about the Weasleys or Potter or anyone else but she has grown to like her aunt. Andromeda was a good aunt unlike Bellatrix and Violetta enjoyed spending time with a sane aunt instead of one who tortures her for an afternoon's fun.

Andromeda knew this and when Violetta glanced at her, the nod Andromeda gave to her niece was a nod of understanding ― she knew what Violetta meant.

"And I thought the rudeness you possess was just a show but it seems you have inherited it from your mother. She was extremely rude back in school and afterwards too," scoffed Mr Weasley.

"Don't talk about my mother," warned Violetta.

"You don't call the shots here Miss Malfoy, or is it Black now?" Mr Weasley said.

"Don't you..." Violetta started but her sentence was stopped by Fleur who took over the situation.

"We are all looking after ourselves, correct? You might despise one another but our goal is the same and that is to get rid of the Horcruxes to end You-know-who's reign. This will happen because Leta is able to provide you with a Horcrux, in return for her family's safety," Fleur said.

She was leaning against a windowsill with her arms crossed over her chest. Her blonde hair shone against the winter sun and if any of the Weasley boys would be in the room, they would be drooling.

Mrs Weasley rolled her eyes. "I don't believe we asked your opinion, Miss Delacour."

"I'm aware, Mrs Weasley. But I merely thought it was a good time to remind everyone in this room that the goal is the same for everyone."

"Then why is she here and our son and his friends off somewhere else?" Asked Mr Weasley.

"Because that was the deal. I am holding the fort here while they are there. I did offer to go but do you honestly think that your son and his friends would have wanted to take me with them? I am me after all. We have never really been too close, your son and I. Potter and I nor the muggle friend of theirs," Violetta said.

"And do you want me to be with our son?" Fleur asked and turned to look at Mrs Weasley. "I know you don't like me, Mrs Weasley."

Andromeda clapped her hands together. "Okay, why won't we all just forget about this? It's Violetta's birthday after all and if there's people who don't want to be here to celebrate it, they can leave."