He glanced at Wang Tao, smiled, and then took out a mobile phone and walkie-talkie.

Naturally, the mobile phone was just received from Wang Tao.

So does the walkie-talkie.

Without any hesitation, Su Yu directly smashed the walkie-talkie and mobile phone to the ground!

This scene made many people puzzled.

Even Wang Tao frowned.

What the **** is this guy trying to do?

And Su Yu didn't care so much.

Picking up the broken walkie-talkie and mobile phone on the ground, Su Yu quickly removed the two motherboards and the wires and batteries.

This scene made countless people even more confused.

It just makes them suspicious, and it's still behind.

I saw that Su Yu disassembled the motherboard again, used a lighter to melt the solder, and finally connected the battery of the walkie-talkie and the battery of the mobile phone in series.

Most surprising.

The phone turned on normally...

What's happening here? ?

Everyone was at a loss, even Wang Tao was puzzled.

After Su Yu checked to make sure it was correct, he tied the two batteries together, then approached Wang Tao and stuffed the batteries in his mouth.

"you……"

Wang Tao struggled frantically, not wanting Su Yu to put the battery in his mouth.

Although he didn't know what to do.

But instinct told him.

This **** Su Yu is definitely not for his own good!

"Wang Tao's pursuit officer, don't struggle. This battery is powerful. If it blows up, something will happen." Su Yu said with a smile.

When Wang Tao heard this, the hairs all over his body stood on end.

"Why is this going to explode?!"

"if not."

Su Yu smiled lightly and put the battery into Wang Tao's mouth.

"You'd better pray that your companions don't do it when I go down, or I'll just release the power button."

"It will... bang!"

Su Yu's words made Wang Tao's face turn pale.

"Are you **** kidding me?!"

Wang Tao's people are almost stupid.

Put on a show, why don't you really come here? !

In the live broadcast room, it is even more frying pan.

【Trench? ! Is this possible? ! 】

【Slotting! Sushen is too stupid, isn't he? ! A walkie-talkie and a mobile phone can form a bomb? ! 】

[Theoretically, it should be possible. The battery is inflammable and explosive. If the battery is short-circuited and overheated through the remote control of the mobile phone, it can indeed explode. 】

【hiss! Wang Tao is in danger! 】

[I started to worry about Wang Tao across the screen! 】

【Absolutely! 】

[Su Shen's move is too cruel, right? ! As long as he shoots on the opposite side, Wang Tao will have to follow him! 】

【I rely on! The pursuers don't know what's going on here, they won't really shoot, right? ! 】

Countless people are boiling at this moment.

After Su Yu was sure that there was no problem, he also smiled and dragged Wang Tao downstairs.

downstairs……

Shangguanyue and the others stood less than thirty meters away from the car, their eyes fixed on the stairs.

In order to let Su Yu stay outside longer, they deliberately parked the car far away.

As long as Su Yu comes down, the snipers will have a chance to shoot!

Time passed in seconds.

Finally, footsteps came from the stairs.

Wang Tao was the first to appear.

He was held by Su Yu with a gun and walked down step by step.

Everyone could see that Wang Tao's face was pale.

Behind him, there was Su Yu with an indifferent face.

Soon, the two came to the bottom.

Instead of running towards the car in a hurry, Su Yu showed a smile towards Shangguanyue.

"Meet again."

Su Yu's words made Shangguan Yue frown.

She was a little puzzled.

The other party, this is too calm, right?

Moreover, what is in Wang Tao's mouth?

when she was suspicious.

There is sound coming from the headphones.

"No. 2 sniper position can be killed, whether to kill?"

This voice sounded in the earphones of the five people at the same time.

Zhang Mingshan stood beside him, and when he heard this, there was a flash of determination in his eyes, and he was about to order the shooting immediately.

On the opposite side of Wang Tao, his eyes became frightened at this moment.

While pointing at the battery in his mouth, he winked at Shangguan Yue.

"Grass... don't shoot... don't shoot!"

Dangerous, Wang Tao endured the discomfort in his mouth and spoke out.

At this moment, Shangguanyue finally saw something.

Remote control bomb? !

Does Wang Tao have a remote control bomb? !

"Stop! There's a bomb!"

Shangguanyue spoke up immediately.

Zhang Mingshan's words that he originally put on his lips were forcibly held back.

"What did you say? He has a bomb?!"

Zhang Mingshan's tone was somewhat unbelievable.

Shangguanyue stared at the battery wire connecting Wang Tao's mouth and Su Yu's tightly gripped mobile phone, and nodded with difficulty.

"should be."

She had seen many such bombs.

But mostly well made.

It's so shoddy as Su Yu, I haven't seen it before, and I didn't recognize it for the first time.

But now that she recognized it, it made her feel a little scary.

Su Yu, actually made a remote control bomb in such a short time?

Although it is not clear if it is available.

But if it does explode, with the power of the battery exploding in Wang Tao's mouth, it is absolutely deadly!

At this moment, the show has infinitely approached reality!

Even, it is no different from reality!