Chapter VIII -Copycat's Gift-

Major Character Death

Ner words in this chapter: 2,572

"Talking"

'Thinking'

{Talking on the phone/Floocall/through two-way-mirror}

{Text message}

Thinking in 3rd person POV/Dream/Memory/Flashback/Others

Letter/Journal/Book/Newspaper

Time change/Date of time

Change of POV

Chapter VIII

–Copycat's Gift–

Monday, 23 September 2013

HJP-L's POV

Eventually the doctor arrived. Professor Graham met him at the doors and went to help at carrying the owl's stage and food upstairs into Harry's room, before the doctor approached and kneeled before Harry. His leg was pulled up and easily and swiftly his bandages were undone.

"You reopened your wound." Doctor Lecter reprimanded and Harry blushed. "Thank you, Abigail. You can walk away if you don't like blood."

"My father took me out to hunt a stag once. I was the one cutting it, so I can stomach a lot." The girl argued. "Harry took a painless pill and ate lunch."

Doctor Lecter hummed before Harry could smell the disinfectant being set up.

"Sir..." Harry started to argue.

"You can handle pain but you are telling me that you can't stomach the cure?" The doctor argued, making Harry blush. "Want Abigail to hold your hand?"

Before Harry could reply already Abigail had grabbed his hand and then the disinfectant touched his open wound. He whimpered but struggled not to fist his hand, so not to hurt Abigail. When the doctor was satisfied, the tape wrap was reapplied around his foot and a puff was put under his leg to keep it up.

"Do you want anything?" Abigail offered soothingly.

"Tea." Harry agreed. "Give me Skele-Gro for all I care, anything is better than alcohol on an open wound."

Doctor Lecter chuckled and stood.

"I'll set you up some tea." The man agreed. "Although I fear that I don't have any Skele-Gro in my doctor bag." He added teasingly and Harry groaned.

"What's a Skele-Gro?" Abigail wondered.

"It's something you take to help the bones grow faster after they are broken." Harry quickly half-lied.

"Which obviously isn't the case of Harry right now."

"Does it taste bad?" Abigail asked as the Doctor walked to the kitchen by the side of the room and started heating up water.

"Ever tried piss? It probably even tastes better than Skele-Gro. Not to mention the pain of the bones growing. Although, super-effective."

Harry didn't need to look to know that Abigail smiled. Professor Graham climbed back down.

"Hedwig's corner is set down." The Muggle offered. "It is already sleeping."

"With her head under her wing?" Harry wondered.

Blind TruthOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara