Chapter IV -Bait-

Ner words in this chapter: 2,978

"Talking"

'Thinking'

{Talking on the phone/Floocall/through two-way-mirror}

{Text message}

Thinking in 3rd person POV/Dream/Memory/Flashback/Others

Letter/Journal/Book/Newspaper

Time change/Date of time

Change of POV

Chapter IV

–Bait–

Monday, 16 September 2013

WG's POV

Will watched as Harry walked away in a general direction, before Will was pulled to the side and pictures were taken before spare clothes were given. Will entered the second ambulance and changed, putting the bloody ones in bags. Finally he left, gave the bags and approached the boy that had somehow managed to find an animal on the side of the road.

"Don't tell my Father." The boy asked as he used the shrank form of the white staff to play with the cat.

"I won't." Will agreed amused. "We have to go to a motel. I need a bath before we fly back to Maryland. No plane will let me inside in this state."

Harry stopped playing with the cat and petted it, before he stood. Will offered his arm and the two turned to leave. Will stayed smartly quiet when he noticed the cat running after Harry.

–BT–

HJP-L's POV

Harry took the change of clothes for Doctor Lecter and set them folded over the bedside table. Then he put on his earphones and played with his mobile as Professor Graham sat on an armchair by the side. Picking his bag, when he was certain that Professor Graham had fallen asleep, Harry took out the heavy braille-version book of The Tales of Beedle the Bard. Setting his finger at the beginning, and sitting on a chair besides the bed, Harry started (very slowly) to read the fairy-tale.

–BT–

HL's POV

Hannibal woke up and released Abigail's hand only to realize what had woken him up. On the other side of the bed Harry was reading to the asleep girl from one of his new books. Sometimes the boy played with the phone to look up the braille dictionary before saying the next word. Hannibal looked at Will that was laying on his side on the couch by the side and watching Harry as well.

"He passed on the cloak to his oldest son and then he met Death as old friends." Harry reached the end of one of the pages and frowned, only to blush. "How long are you two awake?"

"Halfway to the end of this fairy-tale." Hannibal replied as Harry closed the book and stored it in his bag.

"I woke up not long before that." Will agreed.

Harry lowered his head in obvious embarrassment.

"There are studies who says that it helps to people in coma if you read to them."

"They're right." Hannibal agreed. "And it's great practice for you as well."

Harry nodded with a shy smile.

"I brought you a change of clothes and a bathroom kit when we stopped at home for me to change."

Hannibal looked at the bedside table and stood to pick it up.