Chapter XIII -The Couple-

Ner words in this chapter: 2,335

"Talking"

'Thinking'

{Talking on the phone/Floocall/through two-way-mirror}

{Text message}

Thinking in 3rd person POV/Dream/Memory/Flashback/Others

Letter/Journal/Book/Newspaper

Time change/Date of time

Change of POV

Chapter XIII

–The Couple–

Tuesday, 8 October 2013

HJL's POV

"What's your name?"

Harry raised his head from the heap of dogs throwing themselves at him.

"Thea."

"Pleasure, Thea. I'm Abigail and this is Harry."

"I know. Did your father send you to make sure I have my meals?" The pregnant girl asked.

Harry stood and let the dogs guide him inside.

"Father joined Professor Graham on his case and, so we wouldn't follow them all over town, they sent us here." Harry offered. "Snuffles?"

"Last I heard of him he was upstairs letting the cat nap on him." The pregnant teen offered. "Will you help me set up lunch, Abigail?"

"Of course."

Harry let the girls move to the kitchen and start having girly talks, which he knew was good for both of them, before he climbed the stairs and entered his own room. His kitty was purring in the direction of Harry's bed. Father would have an attack if he knew that the pets were on the mattress. Harry walked towards the bed and heard the sound of the bed as if the height changing as if Snuffles was getting heavier. Harry arrived the bed and Snuffles' muzzle immediately touched his hand.

"How do you feel, Buddy? I am worried about you."

Somehow the dog moved to give Harry space in the bed. Harry laid down and hugged his dog close, the kitty immediately laying in between and Hedwig flying to the top of the headboard.

There was a knock on the door and Harry raised his head.

"I'm sorry, Harry. Lunch is ready. Thea said she planned to bathe the dogs in the afternoon, want to join as I change your bedsheets or Doctor Lecter will have Snuffles' fur coat for his office's new carpet?"

Harry snorted and stood.

"They were already on the bed when I arrived." He argued. Abigail scoffed and walked with Harry downstairs as the three pets followed them. "Do you know how to bath dogs, Miss Thea?"

"No one taught me if that is your question." The girl argued as they sat on the dining table.

"Aunt Marge, my biological relatives' relative, is a bulldog breeder. She taught me how to take care of Snuffles all the way to the bath while being blind." Harry offered. "Professor..."

"Harry, the man is dating your adopted father." Abigail snorted. "I believe he'd want you to drop the title already."

Harry blushed.