Chapter 3.

Chris stood in front of his brother's door for fifteen minutes already. He wondered whether to knock on the door or not. To enter or not.

"Do it! Do it!"

C.C looked down at his feet, seeing Goldie in his plush shape, smiling broadly and cheerfully.

"Are you sure?.. Maybe it's not a good idea."

"And it's not." Nightmare stepped in, beside Goldie, also plush.

The golden bear frowns at the black bear. He turned back to the boy.

"Don't listen to Nightmare! You know how negative and grumpy he is."

C.C smiled tenderly, charging with courage. "You're right, Goldie. Michael is my brother! Despite everything that happened... I still care about him. We had a great time together. There were a few..but we had them."

"It's a bad idea."

"Shut up Nightmare!" Goldie snapped, encouraging Chris to make the right choice.

The boy put his hand on the doorknob, took a deep breath, then pressed it. The door opened. He was afraid Michael would scream at him to leave. His eyes were closed. Straight posture and small soul.

"Michael! I hope you're not mad at me for coming in without asking permission, but I want to talk to you and to find out what you have!" He sat quietly and blindly for a few seconds. When he heard that there was no one, he opened the door, seeing that there was no one in the bedroom. "M-M..Michael?"

"I told you." Nightmare said seriously, coldly, now in the dark corner of the room. "Michael is not here."

"W-where is he then?!"

"Gone. With that.. macabre clown."

"What..what.. WHAT?!" He felt tears, and the blood flowing from his head down flowed much more, combining tears of water with red blood.

"Yes. I checked this room a few minutes ago. It was empty. Michael is gone. And he's not coming back."

"What..? Why?.."

"I have a suspicion.." He looked up. "Ennard."

"W-who?.." He wiped away the stained tears, but to no avail, others came after them.

"An animatron. I had accidentally crossed paths with him twice. It's very.. dubious. Fascinating indeed. But I was getting a restless feeling from him. That clown mask he was wearing.. He also had an illusion disc, so I couldn't see his face because of the mask he was wearing. Teardrop clown mask.."

"An.. animatron with Michael?.. He.."

"C.C. I think Ennard saw the little quarrel with you and Michael as an opportunity to take advantage of Michael and pressure him to run away from here with him."

Chris stared at Nightmare. Listening and repeating in his mind again and again and again the information found. The name 'Ennard' haunted his mind. In the wrong way.

"I will destroy him..."

Chris went all the way into his brother's room, rummaging through things. He had mixed emotions. Sad, angry, agitated, worried. And he didn't like the news of this Ennard pushing Michael away from home. Hating the animatron they never met in his life.

C.C. was disfigured. Disfigured in the evil/bad and mad sesnsul. But Michael was even better. He was agitated. He stared in horror at the vase of flowers. Her beauty did not calm him down, but it did stress him more.

"Ennard.."

He said in a whisper, with immense anxiety, that of the past. He received no reply, much more agitated.