3

With the weekend here, everything felt better. Lizzy was getting better at keeping me distracted so I didn't get too drunk. I really liked dancing, and just letting all my usual worries roll off me with each sway to the beat. Two shots down, and a glass of water with a lime perched on the rim of the glass.

"You're being rather tame tonight. Are you feeling better?" Deji asked as she watched me sip my water.

"I just don't feel like making the same mistake." I smiled and looked around, I still had every intent to go home with someone, I needed that release tonight.

"Hot guy by the bar. He's not too bad looking, and he's looked at you dancing a few times." Lizzy pointed out. I tried to not look like I was staring but there was a good looking guy at the bar. Seated on his bar stool, turned facing us and the dance floor we were seated near. Lizzy was swept away to the dance floor with someone, and Deji was on her phone sitting across from me. I pulled out my phone and did what I usually would.. .ask advice from someone. And that someone tonight was going to be none other than my random kakao guy.

PipWins:

Hey, so a good looking guy's been staring at me
For a little while now.

What should I do?

BboyBallin:

Convenient, I happen to be staring a very sexy
Woman.

PipWins:

Wait, what?

That's not you, is it? OMG

He's on his phone!

Say sike right now!

BboyBallin:

What if I don't?
I like your hair

PipWins:

This cannot be happening...

Say sike!

BboyBallin:

You really think I would be caught
Dead near a club?

I'm not a people person, remember?

PipWins:

Oh right, so it's not
You?

BboyBallin:

No,it's not me.

Why? Disappointed?

PipWins:

Nope, this just means I can bang him.

BboyBallin:

Oh good, another failed hook up story I'll have to look forward to hearing about.

PipWins:

Hey!

I exited the app and locked my phone after, pouting and looking at Deji who smiled at me as she sipped her drink.

"Night not going so well?" She asked.

"No... suddenly this isn't so fun. I think... I'm calling it a night tonight." I replied as I got up from our table and gathered my purse, taking one last sip of my drink.

"Alright, need me to call a cab?" She asked.

"Nah, no point. It's not that late, i'll be fine walking back. See you guys later." I smiled at her as I assured her all was well. I headed out, past the bouncers and out into the cold air. My phone was buzzing so I pulled it from my purse and looked at it.

BboyBallin:

It was a joke... but seriously, be careful.

In case no one told you, men can be creeps.