13

By Friday, I was getting the hang of this thing this routine and the power exchange. It was oddly freeing to have choices made for me. Yoongi would check on me at night to see if I'd eaten, he'd request pictures of what I had, or, as on Wednesday afternoon and Thursday after work, he'd take me out and make sure I got a proper meal.
He'd choose outfits for me, and if he wanted my hair up or down he'd say so and I'd comply. It was easy... really. The tough parts were when we were alone in his office at 8:30am and 1pm. He'd deny me orgasm if I was too loud, he'd reward me with an orgasm if I was loud enough for him to hear and could hold off. I wasn't allowed to masturbate unless I was doing so in front of him, and the first time he made me do that this week was a little embarrassing.
Friday afternoon, as we were cleaning up from me giving him a blowjob, something I had done almost daily this week- He informed me about the weekend.

"I'll be texting you my address. You'll arrive tomorrow morning and stay through till Monday where I'll bring you in to work with me." He said simply as he took a sip of his water.

"Yes, Sir." I replied.

"You'll wear that, in the black bag." He said, pointing to a black bag I hadn't noticed that was over on one of his accent tables in his office. I got up and walked over to it, taking it from the counter-top. Yoongi got up and motioned for me to join him as he walked to his door.
"It still stands Piper, tell me if this is too much and we'll stop." He said again, he'd been checking every day with me to make sure I was 100% on board with this, and I was. He hadn't made me feel uncomfortable.. He'd left me wet and wanting more, but never uncomfortable and he never gave me a creepy feeling.

"I understand and I'm still interested." I let him know as we approached his office door.

"Alright then. I'll see you tomorrow, wear that, and nothing else." He said as he opened his office door for me.

"As long as you eat and promise to go home early tonight.." I smirked.

"Getting bold and making ultimatums huh?" He grinned.

"Not at all Sir, just worried about you." I replied.

"I'll get rest tonight, I'm going to need it for this weekend anyway." He smirked.

"See you tomorrow, then." I smiled, he nodded and watched me leave. I wasn't entirely sure what I was getting myself into with staying with him this weekend, but I figured it would be nice to get out of the apartment and let Liz and her man have some time to themselves.

"So you're going to be gone both nights?" Liz asked, I could tell she was trying not to sound too hopeful or excited, but she was failing.

"Yes, tomorrow night and Sunday night. I'll be home Monday after work though." I confirmed with her as we were cleaning up after dinner.

"Alright, well.. Be safe is all I can say." she said, washing the final dish before handing it to me to dry.

"I'm going to shower, if no one else needs to." I said to her as I dried the last dish and set it into the cabinet.

"Nope, he's in working on something, we'll wait till you're done." She said with a smile as she hugged me.

"Okay, then I'll go shower and get some sleep.. Going to need the rest according to Yoongi." I giggled, Liz smirked and nodded.

"Oh I'm sure." She added, heading into her bedroom. I went to my room, moved the bag from Yoongi to the floor by my bedside table and grabbed some pajamas. After I had what I needed, I went to shower before bed.
The next morning I got up, did my usual morning routine- ate, cleaned up, showered, brushed hair and teeth and then I went to my room to get dressed.
I finally checked what was in the bag and I almost squeaked at the contents inside.