Types And Why I Hate Them

Hello!

So, I will be writing about the five different types of One Direction Fanfictions, and why they all suck in their own personal ways.

Firstly, I know I'm going to be offensive, and I know those of you who read will often want to punch me across the face, but I must get my opinion out. I am not targeting any particular fanfiction or any particular writer, but I am sorry if it seems to be specified.

For starters, WILL ALL YOU ANNOYING GIRLS STOP WRITING ONE DIRECTION FANFICTIONS?!

Honest to God, if I see one more hormone-crazy girl writing stuff about how Harry Styles or Zayn Malik or Liam Payne picked them out of millions of other chicks, I will hunt them down and smash their heads in.

Scratch that. I don't have enough time to spend smashing hundred different girls' heads in.

Secondly, I'd like to point out that I have nothing against One Direction, or it's fans (well, yeah, I do have stuff against it's fans, but I'll be nice and won't point it out), but I've reached my breaking point.

This is also going to have plenty of rants about how frustrated I get and why, but I gotta get it out of my system.

So, to all the non-Directioners, I hope you like it and are as sick of 1D fanfics crapping up the Fan-Fiction segment of Wattpad as I am.

Happy reading!

(All insults are welcome to my inbox. Have fun trying to break me!) 

 PS- Change of plan! When I first started, I was going to do only five types, but I see too much shit to sum up in five types. Therefore, I shall no longer number it, but keep ranting :D