Ch 54 [Wedding Day]

[Art is not mine]

Y/N's P.O.V

Y/N:"Well Sanageyama-

-Think i'm ready?"

Uzu:"Yeah you are. You look the part and you play the part. But the real question is, is she ready?"

Y/N:"*Chuckle* I'm pretty sure she is. I mean come on she had her dress and everything ready before we even started planning thing's out."

Uzu:"Well lady Satsuki did say that Ryuko's always on top of thing's when it come's to you."

Well, it's me and Ryuko's wedding day. I'm nervous as ever and i'm pretty sure Ryuko is as well, i didn't think we'd actually end up here but i guess fate had this in mind before hand.

Uzu:"Just remember this. She said yes that she wanted to marry you and she didn't back out. So why would she back out now when you two are literal minute's away from that moment?"

Y/N:"I've heard of it happening before. The main thing i'm worried about though is me passing out in the middle of it."

Uzu:"Don't worry, you'll be fine."

Y/N:"If you say so."

Even though Uzu reassured me that everything would go acording to plan i was still a little nervous, but nothing's gone wrong so far, so why stop?

Ryuko's P.O.V

My god am i nervous as can be right now. Today's my wedding day and everything's ready but i'm not at least emotionally, i still getting all that in check. Miss Mankanshoku, the now humanish Senketsu, and Mako were there with me trying to help me with all my overwhelming emotion's.

Ryuko:"What if he's already left? What if-"

Senketsu:"Calm down Ryuko. It's alright, he's still here and he's not leaving any time soon."

Mako:"It's okay Ryuko-Chan, we're right here if there's anything you want to talk about. And i mean anything at all."

Ryuko:"I'm okay, i'm just over thinking it all. I've gotta just get out of my own head."

Sukuyo:"It's okay to overthink sometime's. And a wedding is always the scariest thing for a young girl like you. But i can safely say that it will be the best day as well."

Ryuko:"Okay. I think i'm ready."

After an extra minute we offically started the wedding and it was actually not as scary as i thought it would be.

The chapel was lit just right and it felt like it was the most beautiful place on earth. And right at the end was my groom, Y/N the boy i've loved for so long.

After we gave our vow's and finally got the chance to kiss we started the reseption

After we gave our vow's and finally got the chance to kiss we started the reseption. And it was one of the biggest parties i've been to in all reality. We somehow convinced Gamagori to dance which was the funniest shit i've ever seen, Senketsu ended up falling over the fence and into the lake but he didn't seem upset by it, Dina and Viola were trying to help the band but Dina turned it into some sort of metal song but that's just fine by me.

Some how we got Inumuta to do a backflip as well, he landed it perfect but his shoe ended up in the lake because of it. But all in all it was truely the best day of my life.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter, I'll see y'all later peace]