Ch 19 [Testing]

[Art is not mine]

Nonon's P.O.V

We all woke up after hearing a loud bang sound, we saw that one of the new student's had released some sort of power that threw dozon's of spectator's and even people in the arena around.

We all ran toward's Y/N to check on him and that Ryuko girl to make sure they hadn't been killed or fatally wounded, surprisingly neither of them were harmed then the slacker came up.

Mako:"Oh thank goodness-

-You're all right, i was so worried about you!"

Gamagori:"What in the world was that?"

Hoka:"From what it felt like, it was a high concentration of demonic power being released all at once, i'd have to run some test to be sure though."

Ryuko:"You think he'd agree to something like that!?"

Y/N:"It's okay Ryuko, we need to know exactly my own limit's and what i'm able to do."

Ryuko:"Just don't push yourself to much, i mean it."

Y/N:"I won't."

Hoka:"Don't worry about it Ryuko, the test won't cause harm to him."

Nonon:"Of course the uber nerd would know if the test are dangerous or not."

Uzu:"If it help's us then we need to at least try."

Me the rest of the elite four and the chick's in the fight club went to the audience and had Y/N stay in the arena for the test.

Mako:"Yay-

-You can do it Y/N!"

Gamagori:"Get off of me Mankanshoku!"

Mako:"Gyahhh!"

Hoka:"Y/N, can you hear me?"

Y/N:"Loud and clear."

Nonon:"What are we even testing if we're not hooking him up to a buncha cable's or something?"