Ch 17 [Painfully bad Music]

[Art is not mine]

Y/N's P.O.V

I walked into the arena ready for combat against the final member of the elite four, Nonon Jakuzure, i haven't really met her myself but Ryuko told me she's kind of a pain to deal with.

Y/N:"So, you must be miss Jakuzure."

Nonon:"No need for the formalities kid, you better be ready cause i'm the toughest member here!"

Y/N:(Sound's like she's just overconfident.):"I'm ready for this the question is, are you?"

Nonon:"*Mocking Laughter* Let's see how tough you are compared to this."

She activated her ultima uniform and it was obvious she wasn't playing around, without a second thought she unleashed her uniform's full power.

Nonon:"Three star goku uniform-

-Symphony Regalia Grave!"

Y/N:(Holy hell that thing's huge!)

Nonon:"Hah-

-The other elite four could never do this! Not even in there wildest dream's!"

Y/N:(Definantly overly confident and extreamly cocky, that's a bad combination.):"Heh, my Devil Trigger is a dozon time's cooler than that heart-shaped oversized speaker on wheels!"

Nonon:"Why you little!"

I guess i upset her, she started blasting soundwave's at me but nothing i couldn't dodge.

Y/N:"Swing and a miss! Oh what's that? Another miss!":(I still have some Royal Guard gauge left, just enough to go dreadnought one more time, yeah that sound's good i'll be able to beat her and quickly like that.)

I wasted no time transforming into my dreadnought form, with this i should be completely invinsible to her attack's...at least that was the theory.

Nonon:"Heh, i already prepared for that one."

After she said that she released an insanly loud blast of sound throwing me backward's and even knocking me out of my dreadnought form.

Y/N:"What in god's name was that?":(That music was horrible, what kind of music class did she attend.)