Ch 35 [Musical Heart's]

[Art is not mine]

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up rather early in the morning probably around five thirty, six o'clock, i was next to Ryuko who was currently bare naked and clung to me like i was a body pillow or a large stuffed animal. After a little bit of struggling i managed to slip out of Ryuko's "Death Grip" and get dressed before leaving my room and deciding to train with Lucifer and Arbiter.

I was doing rather well with them but i'll be the first to say that Arbiter is heavy....very heavy. After training for around an hour Nonon had come out of her room and sat down in a bench to watch me train.

Nonon:"You're over doing your swing's Y/N! You're leaving yourself open!"

Y/N:"Keep in mind that this thing is heavy! I can barly lift it above my shoulder without almost throwing out my back!"

Nonon:"Is that an excuse?"

I could tell she was teasing me about "Not being strong enough" to lift Arbiter. I knew she was just trying to get on my nerve's so i decided to give her a little scare and threw one of Lucifer's blade's toward's her and it landed between her leg's and scared the living hell out of her.

Nonon:"You trying to kill me!?"

Y/N:"Nope, just trying to scare you. No hard feeling's babe?"

Nonon just crossed her arm's and began to pout. I walked over to her and wraped my arm's around her.

Y/N:"C'mon you know i wouldn't hurt you."

Nonon:"How do i know you weren't just doing that to be a perv?"

Y/N:"Well the blade's aren't reflective, they're clear so i can't get any sneak peak's if you catch my meaning."

I said with a silly grin. She just turned her head and started pouting again.

Nonon:"Idiot."

Y/N:"I am. But i'm your idiot."

Nonon:"Guh-

-W-What make's you think you're "My Idiot" f-for all you know i'm just calling you that to be rude

-W-What make's you think you're "My Idiot" f-for all you know i'm just calling you that to be rude."

Y/N:"I can see through that Tsundere persona you put on right there. You're a natural at being cute though i can tell you that."

I gave her a small kiss on the cheek. She then grabbed my shirt and pulled me toward's her for another kiss this time on the lip's.

Nonon:"There. Happy now?"

Y/N:"Yeah. But the question is, are you?"

Nonon:"I guess, just don't tell anyone."

Y/N:"Lip's are sealed on my end."

The two of us sat in silence for a couple moment's before she asked something.

Nonon:"Oi, Y/N.-

-How long have you had that amulet?"

Y/N:"Few year's. I got it before i busted out of that lab, it's ment to symbolize my humanity and give's me more control over my demonic abilities."

Nonon:"So i can assume that the one you yoinked from your brother symbolize's someone's demon half or something?"

Y/N:"Yeah. But it's also a key to opening hell gate's to the underworld, but as long as i have it it won't be opening jack-shit."

Nonon:"Hm. I'll hold you to that one, i don't want to have to see you in a cell or something worse for opening a gate to hell."

Y/N:"Don't worry-

-I wouldn't do anything that could cause harm to the people i care so deeply about

-I wouldn't do anything that could cause harm to the people i care so deeply about."

Nonon:(Darn it, why does he have to have such a nice smile!?)

After that she was called over by Gamagori, they had repared Bakuzan by turning it into two weapon's instead of one. After that i continued training with Arbiter and Lucifer until the noon.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter, I'll see y'all later peace]