Chapter 5 "World is cruel right?"

Jian woked up early to go her father's grave. She didn't woke Senjuro because she didn't wanted him to feel sadness what he already had and left a note.
What Jian didn't notice was certain Madrigal girl who decied to follow.

Jian arrived to grave and sitted down and prayed. Sudden sadness came to Jian and she started cry.

I am sorry father..I don't know..How can I get our clan's honor back. I don't how to take care of Senjuro..I promised to be like Kyojuro..But...What would you do? What would mother do? I am..tired..father..What about you Kyojuro? What would you do? I should become hashira..

Mirabel noticed your emotions getting all over. She didn't stand it you being sad. Then she did something unexpected. She runned behind and hugged you.

"Jian! What are you doing here? And why are you crying?"

Jian kept quiet and her gaze went to back to her father's grave.

"Your father.."

Jian begin to write.

"Mirabel..Well..I didn't know that you were there. Yeah that is my fathers grave...All though..It's just a breakdown. Nothing else."

"What was your father name?" asked Mirabel

Jian then sighed and said with small voice:

"Joichiro"

It was moment that Mirabel felt like time had stopped. Your voice..It was small but still Mirabel could hear you.

"Jian?"

Jian looked at Mirabel who smiled.

"It was a great step for you. I am proud."

Jian gave a small smile and then looked at her father's grave.

Maybe now.. I can focuse on recovering..father.

"Um..Mi..rabel?"
"What is it Jian?"

Your voice.. It was coming back. Deep but kind voice. Jian's hand went to her head. She didn't believed it. It was finally happening...Mirabel finally will hear your voice.

Jian gulped and said:

"I will tell you about my family if that's okay."

Jian started to tell about her family. Kyojuro, Shinshiro, Senjuro and Joichiro.

"Also...my name is actually is not Jian."

"What is it then?"

"It's Shuiro...It's little bit difficult to say.. so my father gave me a nickname Jian. Senjuro..calls me..Jian..still..so..And you can call still me Jian..if you..want..to..Others who I might know from...past..might..call me..Shuiro."

"So..Your name is Shuiro Rengoku..How about I call you Shu?"

Jian glared at Mirabel and then said:

"Nope. Don't call me that.."

To Mirabel Jian's glare was little bit scary but in the same time little amused.

"It's been many years..since I had speaking this much...I..um..might..say some..things..wrong."

Mirabel putted her hand on Jian's shoulder.

"It's okay..Jian..You probably had or still have a lot of pressure about your clan..That is what it sounded to me..."

Jian nodded.

"Remember this Jian. You are you..And no one else.. Not Kyojuro or your father. You can live your life how ever you want."

"It's probably same thing to you."

"Huh? What you mean?"

"Your pressure. What you get from your grandma"

Mirabel sighed.

"You noticed?"
"Of course.. My father always told me to leave your door..um..Hato Sabure."
"The what?"
"Those butter cookies"
"Oh..So it was you.."

Jian gave a small smile to Mirabel.

"Why didn't you say anything to me back then?"
"Well..I was shy..Eventhough I wanted to get to know you better.. And my speaking wasn't my um..strong point...My..speaking..then stopped..And I..could..not..speak..back..to..you."

Then they heard a loud sound. Jian furrowed her eyebrowns and looked at Mirabel. They decied to run back to Encanto.

"Give my sister back!" shouted Antonio
"Get of me little man." said buff looking guy.

"Do want to fight?" asked Camilo

The man gave terrifying glare to Camilo which made him scared and shut up.

"Please don't took my daugher.." said Julieta
"I need her for my mission."
"Why?"
"They have powers."

Jian and Mirabel runned to Casita

"Mama..What is going on?"
"That man is trying to kidnap Dolores and Isabela."

Jian just glared at the man with no interest in her eyes and then she sighed.

"What are you doing here Tengen?" said Jian with slightly annoyed voice.

(A/n: Chapter 5📝📍Picture from wallpaper flare. Thanks for everyone for over 100 reads. It means a alot for me. It would be nice to hear what do you guys think about this book. But I don't force you guys to comment😊. The most important thing is to enjoy this book like I enjoy to writing it.)