-Isn't the prince going to get in trouble for provoking a knight? he asked Hyunjin.

-I believe he is very much aware of the consequences of his actions, Hyunjin replied with a dull voice.

Suddenly Minho's sword flung in the air and stuck in the ground in front of everyone's shocked eyes.

-How was that, your Highness? Minho asked smiling.

-Perfect. Thank you for a fair match!

-Prince Jisung wins! Changbin yelled.

The other knights started laughing.

Were they laughing at Minho for loosing? Were they laughing at Jisung for fighting in public? None of them could tell.

But that angered Jisung and Hyunjin could feel it. He furrowed, signaling Seungmin to step back.

Jisung took the sword and threw it in the air once again. They all stepped back in fear before Jisung caught the sword in his hand, the blade cutting his skin. They looked at the blood dripping on the sword and remained speechless.

-I have no idea what exactly are you finding hilarious, but I shall speak now. I just won against your second best swordsman. Am I right? That means you all are incapable of protecting our dear land. As the future king, I am afraid I have to punish you all for your incompetence. I want a sever training for all of you. I won't provide you alcohol until you prove to me you're real Knights. Sir Changbin!

The latter flinched when he heard his name.

-Make sure these buffoons will know what discipline is, please! I don't want to be forced to start decapitating.

-Yes, your Highness!

-Great! he said with a satisfied smile, then turned to Minho. It was a pleasure to fight against an opponent like you, 1st Commander! See you in my garden! he shortly smiled, then went away between the scared soldiers making way for him to walk.

-Don't say I didn't warn you about my prince, Hyunjin smirked. Don't underestimate our bloody rose. He is capable of much more than your imagination.

Present

-When you said we will watch a match I thought you meant football...at TV...Not whatever idiocy they are doing right now! Seungmin yelled in Hyunjin's ear.

The latter called Seungmin in Lee family's garden to watch how Jisung and Minho were in their own race.

Changbin was also watching, enjoying the drama.

What were they doing? Climbing the huge gate and trying to see which one of them can get rid of all the thorns faster, having only a little pair of scissors with them. That's how they ended up climbing each one a gate and started cutting.

Hyunjin brought with him a blanket and put it down on the grass where he laid while eating some cupcakes Seungmin brought with him.

-How did all of this start? Seungmin asked not making any sense of the situation.

-They fought all week about meaningless stuff, so they decided to make a bet to see if Jisung's job is easy or not, Hyunjin explained.

-A bet? On what?

-If Minho wins, Jisung has to sew himself a new curtain and meanwhile to be Minho's personal servant. If Jisung wins, Minho will be planting 50 roses in the back of the house.

-Idiots, Seungmin mumbled taking a seat on the material.

Jisung was working carefully while Minho was cutting whatever he would reach first, which resulted in him getting stinged several times by the thorns.