[ Chapter 14 ]

Y/n's pov.  

" If the northern people decided to enter Zodiac kingdom without permits, could mom's siblings come here too? "

I hiss in thought with my hand on my chin and the other hugging my stomach with this basket of herbs on my back, walking down this path of our village.

" No, mom hated them when they left, but grampa and grams supported their decision and welcome them anytime for a visit, I've never met them so as for dad. . . . "

" Your dad would be as piss as your mom " I stop in place and turn around from where I stand.

There I see a woman standing there with her double blade polearm on her back, she has jet black hair and light blue eyes wearing a black leather armor, she had a Scorpio symbol as a ring on her finger.

" And you are? " I asked, she scoffs then cross her arms.

" The last time I was here I only get to see Ellis and the twins, and the second time was with that boy M/n didn't let me name and now there's you and Cade, Y/n right? " She asked.

She approaches me and I stand here still noticing the Scorpio ring on her finger, I also notice a gold rectangular piece hanging in her belt.

That's the border token, I've seen one before.

" What is it? " She asked.

" Your from the northern boarders, how do you know my family? " I asked, she sighs.

" M/n you bitch, didn't even tell us to your kids " she mutters.

" Who are you calling my mom a bitch?, If anyone's a bitch it's you, she would've smacked you in the face if she was here " I said, she turns to me with a scoff.

" I'm your aunt Xavia " she said, I stand here in confusion.

" Who's aunt? " I asked and she sighs again.

" Xavia your confusing her " I see another woman approaching in a different outfit, more colorful this time.

In a pattern of purple and light blue dress but the skirt is short and has a pair of leggings, perfect for combat, there's the token cylinder around her belt too, she also has a sword on her back while wearing a strap with the Aquarius symbol. She has brunette hair and green emerald eyes.

" Let's confuse her more, hi I'm your second aunt Mei, your as beautiful as me, come hug me! " She just lunges her and wrap her arms around me.

" And your taller than me! " She squeaks in the end out of excitement.

" Where's Axel? " Xavia asked.

" He's already at the house " Mei squeezes me more.

" People are staring " I said as I manage to breathe.

She gasp and pulls apart.

" Your also the Pisces heir right?, I'm so proud of you!, Can you heal people like papa too? " She asked with a bright smile and it's creeping me out.

" Sort of. . . " I gulped.

" Y/n!, What's taking you so long-. . . .aunt Xavia? " Ellis approaches and turn I turn to her.

" You know her? " I asked.

" Of course, she gave me biscuits when I was a eight, aunt Mei used to tie my hair too " she said.

" Ellis! " Mei hugs her.

" Yep. . . .can't forget your hug of death " Ellis said.

Mei let go and keep smiling.