Those blessed with the gift of magic are referred to as witches, sorceresses/sorcerers, enchantresses/enchanters— an individual capable of harnessing the mystical energies of the world both good and bad

Those blessed with the gift of magic are referred to as witches, sorceresses/sorcerers, enchantresses/enchanters— an individual capable of harnessing the mystical energies of the world both good and bad. These beings are granted abilities beyond imagination, granting them unmatched power. Witches reside both in Halence and the human realm, mostly due to their appearance and ability to fit in with humans but they still hide in the shadows. Many centuries ago, witchcraft was not nearly the hidden force it is now. Witches were abundant, magic was powerful, and various families of witches dominated the land whether they lurked in shadows or plain sight. Over the years, human dominance, race wars, and religion caused witches to fall into hiding, moving to Halence or spending more time practicing magic behind closed doors.

Despite this, there are still many of them, networks of magic that spread across countries, continents, and even realms. However, over time, legacies have been depleted. Various families of witches watered down their lineage, procreating with humans, and carrying on regular lives with or without magic. And eventually, what was left became much more easily quantifiable.

There are very few Original houses of witches left in the realms. The oldest and most commonly known original covens are The House Of Amaranthus, The House Of Dahlia, The House Of Narcissus The House Of Hyacinth, and The House Of Asphodel. Witches occupy five seats in the order, one for each original house. Those who hold the seats are called the Sovereign who are typically the most powerful and skilled witch of their respected house or at least a witch with the purest lineage to the original family of the house.

 Those who hold the seats are called the Sovereign who are typically the most powerful and skilled witch of their respected house or at least a witch with the purest lineage to the original family of the house

The Vampiric Clan, also known as Vampires is a race of the undead. It's unknown for how long they've been around, but most guess since the beginning of time. Vampires are immortal, their souls bond to walk the earth for eternity. Most people of the Vampiric Clan were turned, meaning they were bitten and injected with the venom that filled their fangs. Vampires reside in both Halence and the human world due to their human-like appearance. They are very civilized, managing to hide among the human radar for centuries. They only ever feel the need to feed when they are deprived of blood for days.