"The Last Dance" Prt 2.

I stay on the couch looking down at the ground to quiet my thoughts, Damon, Elena, Stefan, and Bonnie standing as we try to figure out what to do.

I am slapping myself internally for not going to school with Elena, then I remember Damon and I's moment together and stop.

He said he loved me.

Elena was with Bonnie in the cafeteria when one of our fellow classmates told Elena that Klaus wants to "have the last dance with her" at the stupid dance tonight that completely left my memory, or maybe real life problems never allowed this dance to enter my memory to begin with..

"I say we go to the dance and we find him." Damon says, cutting the deafening silence the room has been filled with, my thoughts being enough to fill this room hundreds of times.

"No, he won't look like himself, it's his favorite trick." I say as they all look at me, they all furrow their eyebrows waiting for me to continue. "Well not only does he know I know what he looks like for obvious reasons, he would probably want to be in a body with someone we wouldn't even think twice about, it's a original trick and he loves playing it." I say as they all nod, Elena looking down.

"I guess little scholar didn't find school as safe as she thought." I scoff as she looks at me, her words not being able to leave her mouth by the sound of a knock at the door making me jump a little. I breathe again when I see Alaric walk in, I smile at him as he closes the door.

"There you are." Damon says.

"Sorry I'm late." Alaric says as I just shake my head.

"Not a big deal, we were just talking about the Klaus's little visit." I say, honestly annoyed of the continuation of him being brought up, he doesn't deserve this amount of attention.

"Speaking of, I need you to put me down as one of the chaperones tonight, Klaus made his first move." Damon says, Alaric nodding, walking down the few steps, now at the level we stand at.

"Okay, so we find him and then what, hmm?" Elena asks, my little statement about her obliviousness to the danger around her still up her ass. "What's our plan of attack?" She asks.

"Me." Bonnie states, making me nod. "I'm the plan, he has no idea how much power I can actually channel, if you can find him I can kill him." Bonnie states as we all nod, looking at each other to see us all agreeing.

"It's not gonna be that easy, I mean, he is the biggest baddest vampire around." I look at Alaric as he chuckles, my eyes calculating his voice and the way he stands. his demeanor confident in his words, his posture straight but not to straight that it looks cocky but something off about it I just can't-

Oh My God.

Before I can say another word I speed myself so quickly that he is now pinned against the bookshelf that was about five feet behind him, fighting for air. He looks petrified but I know he wouldn't give up his alias that quickly, I bring my hand up to punch him, releasing all the anger I have been penting up towards him. Before I can, a hand grabs my wrist, pulling me back as I don't budge, fighting Damon's grip behind me.

"You really thought I wouldn't notice, God you can't even hide your fucking ego behind another face." I spit, looking at him with pure anger, I am really hoping Alaric is okay in there because I can't even think of him being dead because of me and my family feud.

"Celia- what are you talking about?! It's me, Alaric, your history teacher, the guy who took you to my wife's office to find information about the doppelganger situation- are you okay?" He turns it around on me making me scoff, hand still attached to his neck.