ZAMN, who is he???

y/n's pov

It is my first day in the drama club at Cherryton Academy, third day at this deathtrap of a boarding school. Like there was a murder here, wtf??? Back to the point, I joined because I thought it would be the gay ass theater club in any high school, musicals and shit like that, but apparently gay people don't exist here, the club has been working on this Adler play that is like shakespear plays but even more boring, and here is the kicker, THEY HAVE WORKED ON THIS EVERY FUCKING YEAR. At least Adler's costume looks dope. so here I am, in this fruitless drama club, bored out of my mind, I look up and bam, I see him, a tall blue-gray furred wolf working the stage lights, sure he looks dead inside but ZAMN. he fine.

next day, I leave the drama club, shit too bland, there was this tiger guy, he was kinda cute, he name was some basic ass shit like Bill or something, but he would probably call me a faggot or something and I do not want to beat a bitch up. and there was this cow bitch named Pina and he gave off fruity but I hated him so no. I joined the gardening club cause I like plants, and yuh. the girl running it seemed glad that someone else finally joined the club, she seemed to be the only one there, so sad, insert that fucking image of spongebob with a single tear and vine boom sound effect. Her name is Haru, she is very nice and an absolute girlboss. A week later we were talking about something I don't what but I bring up that cute wolf in the drama club and she was all like "oh Legoshi, yeah he is a silly goose" she knew he was and that bitch of a lagomorph didn't tell me????