𝟔: 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑰𝑿

"The least I can do is suspend all classes and school itself, we'll be investigating the restrooms later." Principal Himbry explained. I nervously nodded and walked out of the office, allowing Principal Himbry to make his announcement.

"Attention students," He began. "It has come to my notice that the serial killer is under loose and has access to our building. I hearby recall school and classes dismissed. We'll be organizing a Woodsboro town curfew schedule soon due to (Y/N) (L/N)'s attack. Thank you..and remember, your principal loves you." Principal Himbry finished. I cringed when he said my full name right there.

I heard loud cheers from students along the hallways and classrooms. I peeked out the door and walked out entirely, being completely swarmed by a rampage of students.

"Move out of my way!" A jumpy voice yelled into my ear. I got trampled and pushed over to the side. My whole body clattered against several lockers. I needed to stay clear of the hallway before I could move.

I bit my lip, jumping when a sudden pair of hands laid themselves onto my shoulder.

"(Y/N)! You're awesome!" I turned my head around slightly to be faced with Tatum.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You know..school being dismissed until 'further notice'." Tatum mocked Principal Himbry at the last part.

"Oh. Yeah. Right." I replied. She swung an arm over my neck and practically dragged me down the hall.

"You seem bummed. That serial killer bitch attacked you again?" Tatum cursed.

"Yeah. Principal Himbry just mentioned that anyways." I mumbled. She clicked her tongue and smiled, pushing me down the stairs with her. The hallway was steep but we both managed. Tatum released her arm off of my neck and walked beside me, we were both lead outside. She began to ramble about stuff like how boring class was. The grass trickled against my bare legs. I tugged at the short white skirt I was wearing. My mind wandered off to some place else, that I had completely tuned Tatum out.

"So when Mr. Penis or whatever strutted up to me and-" Tatum stopped. "Oh! Stu!" She exclaimed. I looked beside her to see Stu walking with our pace.

"One for you..and--one for you." Stu mindlessly said, handing a bright yellow dandelion to Tatum and placing another one on the side of my ear.

"Stu? What's this?" I asked. My hands frailed up to the dandelion, but he stopped me before I could snatch it off.

"No, no. Keep it there! It's cute!" Stu squealed. "As for you babe, you can keep it as a souvenir from yours truly." he spun around playfully and smiled brightly.

"Oh yeah, (Y/N). The whole student body thanks you for shutting down school, for who knows how long. You're everyone's savior!" Stu exclaimed.

"I'd wish everyone would stop saying that I'm their apparent 'Savior'." I groaned. Stu nodded and shook his head.

"Whatever. I would kill to be called that!" Stu said. Tatum hugged Stu and buried her head into his shoulder. He nudged his arm and kept a steady gaze at my legs, biting his bottom lip.

"So, (Y/N). You look like you're in a hurry." Tatum pointed out. I twiddled with my fingers and looked up.

"Yeah. I kind of am. I'm gonna go and try to land a job at the video store where Randy works, just to take everything off of my mind." I mumbled.

"Aah. Meeks, huh?" Stu gritted his teeth.

"Mhm..we haven't talked for a bit after everything." I said.

"Ooo..Randy and (Y/N)! This sounds seriousss!" Tatum giggled. Stu frowned and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Whaatt? Randy? No way!" I blushed. Filling an air bubble in between my cheeks, with a small pout following behind. I crossed my arms and slumped my backpack over my left shoulder.

"Yeah, okay, whatever you say." Tatum grinned. Stu poked his head up.

"Hold up! I got an idea." Stu announced. We both turned our heads.

"A party! At my house! My parents are going to be out for a couple weeks, and the submission of school being shut down makes it even better." Stu started. "So what do you guys say? It'll be amazing!" He insisted.

"Are you sure about this? You just planned it on the spot, and we don't even know the new curfew schedule yet." I replied.

"Yeah. I agree." Tatum shrugged, her eyes lit up. "But, on second thoughts.." She muttered.

"It'll be fun! We can get all drunk and stuff, hit up some booze maybe!" Stu daydreamed.

"I don't know about this..." I said.

"Awh! Pleasee!" Stu whined. Tatum elbowed me.

"Come on (Y/n), nothing bad will happen. We will all be there anyways." Tatum persuaded.

"Yup, listen to her princess. Like she said, nothing will happen." Stu smiled.

"Alright. Fine." I hesitantly said.

"Woohoo!" Stu cheered, his smile still plastered across his face. "This is great! I'll be hosting it in about a week or two." he stated with a finger up.

"Okay. I'll keep that in mind." I replied. "I'm gonna run. Gotta ask Randy and his boss a couple things." I brought a hand up to wave slightly.

I ran, taking one last look at Tatum and Stu, who were arguing about something already. My feet reached the sidewalk that took a curve around the corner. The video store wasn't that far, just a few blocks ahead.

My backpack flew in the air. I readjusted the straps and made it to the Blockbuster. I caught my breath and walked in, the little bell above the door chimed as I stepped in. Many people began to stare for about a second, but quickly looked away, nodding their heads.

I looked around, not finding any familiar looking stats that were signs of Randy. I sadly sighed, about to turn around and leave, but I was surprised when a set of sweaty hands pressed against my eyes.

"Guess who?" They asked. I quickly caught on to the ploy.

"Hmm..I don't know." I replied. They removed their hands from my eyes as I tilted my head and turned around.

"Randy!" I excitedly shouted. I tackled him with a huge bear hug and stayed there for about a minute. I buried my head in his chest and looked up at him.

"Hey (Y/N)! Whatcha doing here?" Randy asked.

"I was wondering..can you ask your boss if I can get a job here?" I asked. He smoothed my hair with his hands and smiled.

"Yeah! We're experiencing a staff shortage anyway." Randy said. "Should I call him right now?" he questioned.

"Yes, yes please." I said.

"Okay, give me a second." Randy mumbled. He walked off, passing the romance and horror section on his way. He leaned his hands onto the counter and began shouting a weirdly pronounced name.

A man with bright blue shirt came out of the little door. He frowned and licked his lips to wet them.

"What. Randy. What could you possibly want?" He asked.

"Sorry to disturb whatever you're doing..but my friend wants to work here. They're right over there." Randy explained and pointed over to me. He shrugged his shoulders and took one glance at me. "Oh and by the way, her name's (Y/N)." he finished

"Yeah, sure. They can stack some VHS tapes over by the corner, shelve them also." his boss bluntly said, he than disappeared into the little room again. Randy walked over to me and grabbed my arm, tugging it with force.

"Over here," Randy whispered. "This is where you start shelving. Romance, Comedy, Horror, Action, Adventure, and any other genre." he added. I nodded as he shot a small wink at me.

I smiled and took a couple of VHS tapes, placing them on different racks, reading them by their titles. I bit my lip, while running a hand through my hair.

-I GOTTA RUN TO SCHOOL SO THE END WAS RUSHED SORRY!!! AND I WANTED TO INCLUDE RANDY BECAUSE HE IS BEAUTIFUL AND I COULDN'T BEFORE </3333

Word count: 1350