"I'm here, aren't I?" She smiled at everyone and stood behind Eli as they showed and sold every dinosaur.

Well, Y/N stood there; Owen and Claire got out of their cell.

"Hey! Wait, please, please wait," Claire called out to the little girl she saw right after they broke out of the cell. They ran after the girl and stopped. "That's Lockwood's grandaughter and Y/N's niece. She's like a daughter to her," Claire whispered to Owen, who looked at the woman, shocked and surprised. "She never told you?"

"That's what she wouldn't tell me, I don't know why yet, but it was important. How'd you know?"

"When I came here, Mills told me, and Y/N said a bit about it once."

Owen sighed and looked at the little girl, smiling, "hey, hey, kid. You want to come down out of there?"

Maisie shook her head no as the two adults looked at each other; Claire then smiled, "do you remember me? Yeah? My name is Claire; what's yours?"

"Maisie," the girl cried and said, "Maisie Lockwood," her British accent coming through.

"Oh, Maisie," Claire smiled, "this is my friend, Owen."

"I saw you with the velociraptors and Blue. You were Auntie Y/N's boyfriend; she really liked you." The girl mumbled, "you had Blue, and she had Tasi."

"Oh, oh, yeah. Did she show you the videos of her on the Island?"

"Yes, you two were together in most of them," Maisie looked at Owen as he smiled.

"So, you like dinosaurs?" Owen smiled as Maisie nodded, "so, do I? Tell you what you come from there, and I'll tell you everything you need to know about Blue and what I know about Tasi, huh? That sounds alright?" He asked as the crying little girl nodded, "all right. Come on down.

Claire then asked, "sweetie, we need some help finding your grandfather. Can you take us to him?"

"No," Maisie cried as she shook her head quickly.

"You made it down here all by yourself, huh?" Owen looked at the girl, "you remind me of your aunt; she's very brave too. Has she told you some of the stories about Jurassic World?"

Maisie nodded, "she told me about Claire... And Owen," the girl looked up at him, "I want my Auntie."

"Your a brave kid," Owen smiled, "looks like you could use a friend."

Maisie hugged Owen as he wrapped his arms around the girl, "he's gone."

Claire then looked at Owen, both knowing Mr. Lockwood was gone and that Y/N didn't realize this.

Owen breathed in and looked at the girl, "Listen, I'll tell you what. We were just about to go and find our friends, including your Auntie Y/N. Then we will get the heck out of here; you wanna come with us?"

Maise nodded and held Owen's hand as the three of them crept through the manor and found the room they were selling the dinosaurs. They went to a large gray and looked down into the giant room as they were selling the most dangerous dinosaur alive, the Indoraptor.

"There's Auntie Y/N," Maisie pointed to her auntie, who stood behind Mills looking at the dinosaur.

Y/N looked at the dinosaur, not knowing what to say. It was smaller than the Indominus Rex, but that also means it could kill even faster. It was part Indominus Rex, Tasi and Blue.

"That thing can't leave the building," she smacked Eli on the shoulder as she looked up at him from his stand.

"What are you doing?" Dr. Wu ran over, "this animal is not for sale."