My Guardian Angel. 12

Start from the beginning

Damn.... I probably look horrendous right now.

"I know who you are." You say keeping your eyes away from him. "You have some explaining to do... Eren." You looked at him seeing his widening eyes.

"Helloooo chop chop you're taking too long."

"Don't fucking rush me." He says causing you to laugh and he joins you while taking off his mask and holds your hand in his again.

"Are you ok? How are you feeling?"

"I feel like shit.... But I always do so I'm fine." You moved your eyes to the other unknown guy and pointed to him. "Who's that?" Erens sighs and looks at him.

"You can remove your mask now... Reiner." Reiner takes off his mask and you gasp as you try to understand what is going on.

"Eren explain. Now." You say sitting up but feeling a sharp pain hit your head causing you to rub your head while groaning and laying back down.

"Are you sure you're ok? I can call back the nurse-"

"Stop stalling and explain."

"You can't tell anyone about this y/n I trust you."

"Eren hurry the fuck up you texting my patience's right now."

Eren looks at you then closes his eyes while sighing then opening them again. "Before I tell you-"

"Eren stop testing my patience." You pointed at him while glaring then looked down at how his fingers intertwined with yours. You and Eren's fingers just played with one another's unintentionally it was something you guys always did when you both were younger.

You looked back up at him seeing his cheeks covered in a red tint reminding you of when you guys would sit at the tree back in your hometown.

"Not you blushing." You start laughing causing him to look at you while glaring.

"The fuck you mean.... I'm not."

"Can y'all stop flirting did you forget I'm here?" Reiner says with a hint of annoyance in his tone. You completely forgot he was there.

"We're not flirting... that's not important. Eren explain."

"Reiner and I work for a youth organization... it's to train to become an FBI agent..."

"One of his missions was to stay close to you and gather more information about your father since we had a suspicions of him since he's been doing some illegal activity." Reiner says and you look at them with shock.

You didn't care about your dad but it still hurts knowing that all the moments and encounters between you and Eren were just a set up just to get information from you.

"After Eren found out that your dad killed his mother he planned to-"

"Reiner enough." Eren says quickly turning to him while glaring and clenching his jaw.

"Eren shut the fuck up. Reiner continue."

"Let's just say he was planning revenge." You looked at Eren with tears forming in yours eyes and pushed him away.