He moved your hand away from his face and softly smiled at you, "You're beautiful, Y/n."

You played with your fingers and shyly smiled back up at him, "Thank you..."

Kusuo put his blanket over the both of you and bent down, proceeding to give you small kisses all over your face, eliciting small laughs from you.

He painfully licked down your tummy slowly, enjoying the small noises you were making, causing him to get more and more excited by the second.

"I- Ah-" you bit your lip and covered your mouth, trying not to be so loud.

He moved your hand from your lips and whispered into your ear, making you roll your eyes back. "You can be as loud as you want, Y/n. We're alone after all."

You shivered and nodded your head slowly, letting him continue.

He then went farther downward and kissed both your inner thighs, sending more pleasureful shivers down your spine.

"Ready?" he asked, giving you a soft smile.

"I'm ready. Are you?" you inquired, softly ruffling his messy hair.

He leaned down, kissing your abdomen and glanced back to you with a smirk, nodding his head up and down.

"I'm ready.." he breathed in a bit nervously.

This was both your first time so this was a bit startling, but the two of you knew this felt and was right.

You swiftly wrapped your arms around his neck and smiled. He placed his hands on your hips and leaned forward, bringing you into a passionate kiss and pushed forward.

You gasped and clawed his back, causing him to flinch and shut one eye.

"O-ow, Y/n.." he winced.

"S-sorry.." you muttered, rubbing the spot on his back that you had scratched gently.

Kusuo stayed in place until you got comfortable and nodded your head, indicating for him to move.

He slowly started to move his hips and pushed yours into his as well. It hurt a bit at first but soon turned into nothing but sweet pleasure.

"I-is this- ngh... okay..?" he asked, swallowing hardly.

"Y-yes, but c-can you go a little fa-faster.." you sputtered, rubbing the back of his neck.

Kusuo nodded and proceeded to go faster as you asked and you couldn't help but to slip out a few moans due to how good it felt.

"Ngh..." he moaned quietly, digging his nails into your hips, creating small crescents.

"Oh... oh- Ah~" you tightened your grip onto his hair, making him quietly grunt.

"Oh, Y/n.." Kusuo sighed, leaning his head back.

"K-kusuo.." you stuttered.

Kusuo moved your legs over his shoulder and thrusted faster, hitting a certain spot that made you scream.

"Oh! R-right there!" you shouted, grabbing onto the bedsheets tightly and arching your back. Tears began to form into your eyes.

"Oh god, Y/n.." he sighed once more, biting his lip harshly.

You started to feel a knot form into your stomach and it was about to break any second.

"K-kusuo, I think I'm gonna..." you warned, staring at his half lidded eyes.

"Just h-hold on a bit l-longer.." he instructed and you nodded, trying your best to do so.

Kusuo began to thrust harder, roughly pushing your hips into his. You couldn't hold it in anymore. You arched your back a bit higher and finished with a loud moan.

"I-I told you t-to.. to.. I- oh- ah~!"

Kusuo dug his face into the crook of your neck and pulled out, finishing with a loud groan.

"Mm..." he hummed, gently nibbling your ear and plopping down beside you.

You smiled and nuzzled into his chest where you could hear his heartbeat which was at a fast pace, and so was yours.

He breathed out and smiled, kissing your lips softly.

"I guess there is no way to stop a premonition from happening." he said, looking up at the ceiling.

"But I don't really mind this one." he looked back down at you, noticing that you had fallen asleep.

He moved strays of hair away from your face and admired your beauty before deciding to fall asleep with you.

A/N
BY THE WAY, I've never written smut so I DEEPLY apologize again if it's terribly written!!😭 LMAO THIS IS EMBARRASSING
🏃‍♀️💨