He stared at you for a moment before leaning in and kissing you hungrily, slowly going lower to your neck.

Oh geez, is this really happening?

Is this the right decision..? What if this wrong?

You began to panic a little in your head and Kusuo looked up at you, taking notice of the expression on your face.

He immediately sat up straight and grabbed your hand.

"Hey, if you don't want to do this, it's completely fine. Don't ever do something you're not comfortable with. We can just chill instead if you'd like."

You stared into his eyes and thought for a moment.

But this feels... right.

I want this.

You gave his hand a gentle squeeze and nodded your head happily, "No, I want this."

Kusuo caressed your right cheek and pulled you into a gentle, but passionate kiss, slowly pushing you back down onto the bed.

You could feel Kusuo's fingers play with the hem of your shirt. You gently pushed away from the kiss and put your shirt over your head, throwing it onto the floor. Kusuo blushed profusely and look down at your chest area for a second before looking away.

You giggled at his shyness and moved his head towards you with your fingers gently, "Don't be so shy, Ku~"

"Oh, shush, you." he rolled his eyes playfully and gave you a small kiss on the cheek.

Soon after, both of your guys' clothes were slowly shredded off. The both of you only had your undergarments on now.

Kusuo began to trace your waist as he gave your neck playful nips and kisses, listening to the small moans and whimpers that left your lips. He then placed his hand behind your back, his fingers playing with the clip of your bra.

"May I?" he asked and you gave him a curt nod.

He had a bit of trouble unclipping your bra and you began to giggle quietly, making him agitated.

"Why isn't it coming off..." he bit his tongue, proceeding to struggle.

"Oh wow. Kusuo can't unhook a bra?" you teased, tracing his jaw.

"I can, I can. Let me just.." he then ripped your bra off— It stung a bit but the pain went away after a few seconds.

"Kusuo, that was my favorite bra!" you exclaimed, hitting his chest softly.

"I can just buy you a new one." he mumbled, licking up from between your breasts to your neck.

You giggled and twirled a strand of Kusuo's hair between your finger. He then began to slowly pull your undies down, and you lightly lifted your lower body up, helping him remove them.

He looked down at your figure, admiring your beautiful body. "Wow..."

"Stop." you covered his eyes out of embarrassment, your face reddening.