Episode 4: No time to rest

Start from the beginning

All the people went backwards.

-Miss Conchita, this is Jill. Do you hear me?- Jill said, fearing the worst.

-Miss Conchita?- Jill shouted one more time.

Again she didn't got an answer. Knowing what she had to do, Jill kicked the door several times until she opened it and went inside Conchita's apartment. The lights were off and the whole place was at a spectral silence. With the time the eyes of Jill got used to the darkness of the place and she could see Conchita standing at a corner in the bottom. Jill knew that something was wrong with her, Jill knew what happened her and what was the only thing that she could do for her.

She took out her Samurai Edge and walked slowly to have a clear shoot. But then she knocked down some kitchen furniture that for some reason was in the floor. The zombie Conchita turned around and saw Jill, starting to walk to her.

-"I'm sorry"- Jill thought while pointing the to her.

-What the fuck are you doing!?- a man said behind her.

This took Jill by surprise. The man moved the arms of Jill, trying to take her down. Several people were trying to put Jill down.

-You don't understand! Conchita is a zombie!- Jill said while trying to escape from the people.

Jill shot a couple of times to the now zombified Conchita, but she hit the stomach and the bust. The zombie, unfazed, continued to walk to the people that were there to help the person that she was in live. The zombie launched some vomit to head of a woman, who screamed in fear and then she launched to bite the neck of one of her neighbors. Scared, most of the people left Jill and ran outside the apartment of Conchita, while others took their distance.

-Ah! Fuck! Fuck!- the man said while the undead Conchita was biting his neck.

Jill quickly stood up and put a bullet in the head of the zombie that once was known as Conchita and moved the body, seeing how the man was loosing blood at a high speed.

-Someone pass me a towel and call an ambulance!- Jill shouted.

One of the few people that was inside the apartment passed her a towel while other called an ambulance.

-Hang on! Stay with me! Did you hear? Stay with me! Don't close your eyes!- Jill said while pressing the neck with the towel to reduce the hemorrhage.

The moments that Jill was there trying to keep the man alive seemed eternal to her, but finally the ambulance arrived and took the man, as well the body of Conchita, to the hospital, as well that assisted the woman that had a mix of vomit and blood in her face. The people there demanded some explanation. Jill explained them that Conchita, somehow, got infected by the T-Virus and become a zombie. Some people thought that she was crazy while other believed in her.

Very tired, Jill returned to her apartment, where first she went to her bathroom to clean the blood that she had in her hands. She then took some pills and went to sleep to her bed, putting her gun above the boxes that she had around.

 She then took some pills and went to sleep to her bed, putting her gun above the boxes that she had around

24 of September of 1998. The Pentagon, Washington, DC, United States. 2:38 A.M.

-Gentlemen- Bill Clinton said –things are getting worse in Raccoon City. I consider that we need to start the evacuation now before the situation gets worse-

-All right. We must proceed with the planned evacuation at the outskirts of Raccoon City as planned as well that we must send helicopters to evacuate people from the center of the city- George J. Tenet said.

-I consider that CDC, in order to avoid the spreading of this "cannibal" disease through the country, should evaluate the evacuated people to seek if they are infected with the T-Virus as well to work immediately in a vaccine of the virus- David Satcher said.

-I agree. Let's contact the police forces of Raccoon City to start the evacuation process- Bill Clinton said.

-Yes Mister President- their man said.

-Good. So, what will be our excuse to isolate Raccoon City from the rest of the country?- Bill Clinton asked.

-We already solved it Mister President. In some hours Raccoon City an accident would let the surroundings of Raccoon City with radioactivity waste, so we will send our forces to clean the accident as well to avoid that anyone enter the city- William Cohen said.

 In some hours Raccoon City an accident would let the surroundings of Raccoon City with radioactivity waste, so we will send our forces to clean the accident as well to avoid that anyone enter the city- William Cohen said

Chief's Diary (continuation)

September 24th

I was successful in spreading confusion among the police as planned. I've made sure that no one from the outside will come to help. With the delays in police action, no one will have the chance to escape my city alive. I've seen to it personally that all escape routes from inside the precinct have been cut off as well. There are several survivors still attempting to escape through the lower levels, but I'll make sure no one gets out.