Trailer

(Starts music)

Scene starts showing Piltover, as later a guy with messy brown hair wakes up very tired.

???: Have you solved your puzzle yet?

That guy was actually Armando as he looks to a damaged boat with a woman of his age, with Enforcer wear and blue hair... that was his younger sister, Caitlyn.

Armando: I am so close... but I need time.

Caitlyn: Marcus doesn't have time...

Armando: I-I know.

Caitlyn got on her toes as she pulled Armando by his neck and ruffled his hair a little.

Caitlyn: You just need some inspiration.

Armando seated looks at a photo with the symbol of a monkey... in a way. Armando was in the Stillwater with Caitlyn, as they walked by some cells... Armando actually a little afraid.

Armando: The criminal we found yesterday was beaten to a pulp... but we have someone who can answer to us.

Caitlyn: Who?

They walk and see a woman with pink short hair, bu ch of tattoos with few names.

Armando: Inmate 516... she's known as Pink.

She looks back at the Kiramman brothers but looks in shock.

Pink: Y/N?

Armando: W-Who?

Scene changes to The Lanes as Pink also who was Vi's voice was heard.

Vi: This was your home.

Armando looked scared, seeing face to face with many people from it.

Vi: Don't you remember anything... our adventures?

Armando looked at a writing in a wall, similar to his.

Vi: Our brothers? Our father?

Armando was seated holding Vi's hand as his lips shivered.

Armando: W-W-Who am I? Who am I, really?

Vi: *crying, hugs him* You're my brother.

Scene shows young Vi misstepping in a parkour as she fell but someone caught her hand, as she looks up seeing a kid with a rough face and clothing.

Vi: And you promised you would always be there to catch me when I fell to my demons...

It fades to Vi doing the same to Armando

Vi: But someone needed to catch you when you fell like I always did.

Caitlyn: I don't care where we stand... nothing will change how I see you.

Caitlyn holds together Armando who was breaking down.

Armando looks back in pure fear as scene changes to Silco face to face with Vi.

Silco: You don't know your limits, girl. It's what got Vander killed. What drove your sister away. And it's why I'm here right now.

Scene shows Jinx holding a minigun but lowers it seeing Armando very scared but very beaten up.

Armando: Why does everyone keep calling me, Y/N?!