Chapter I: The Eye Of The Tower

The chapter opens with a small Imp demon running through the streets of Ashington city, (the medieval city Sauron made in the prologue) as he's running he can hear the sound of horses coming after him. He opens his hand to reveal the ring of power.

Imp: "All this *huff* over a stupid ring?! *huff*"

Then he sees a horse tied up and standing out side of a Tavern. He quickly unties it and get on.

Imp: "YA!YA!"

Then he turns a corner and sees it's a straight shot to the gate when he hear the clattering of eight other horses. He turns and looks over his right and left shoulder to sees eight of the Nazgul behind/beside him. As he looks forward, he sees the Witch King (or the ninth Nazgul) sitting on his horse at the only gate in the city.

Imp: "Oh, shit!"

The Imp then gradually begins to slow, and apon reaching the gate he surrenders. As he gets off the horse the nine surround him, bind him in ropes and put him on his knees.

The Witch King: "Where is it?!"

Imp: "Where's what?"

The Witch King: "You know what! The ring of power, our masters most prized possessions. Either give it to us, or die a fool!"

Imp: "You can't kill a sinner with out an angelic weapon. HAHA!"

Then the nine begin laughing menacingly.

Imp: "Why are you laughing?"

The Witch King: "That's why. *Then he points down the street*"

A carriage approaches, with two skeleton horses pulling it. Once it reached them the door on the side of it opens and the dark lord himself steps out.

Sauron walks over to him and picks him up by his neck: "You're going to give me what you've stolen back or become food for the Fell Beasts."

Imp: "Nope, I was paid to steal it and I'm not going back empty handed."

Sauron: "Off with his hand then."

Then one of the nine slices off the Imps right hand, which was holding the ring. It falls to the ground and the ring rolled out of it. Then Sauron picked up the ring and put it on his finger.

Imp: "Son of a bitch! You sliced off my hand! *he says while screaming out in agony*"

Sauron: "Yes, yes he did."

He then looks at the Witch King and says: "Take him to the dungeons, and don't let him go until he tells you who payed him to steal from me, or he dies."

The Witch King: "Yes Lord Sauron, it shall be done... *Puts his fist too his chest and bows*"

Sauron gets back in the carriage and rides back to the fortress with eight of the Nazgul behind him, while the Witch King carrys the thief off to be tortured for information.

Sauron: "*While in the carriage* I do not have time for this, my brother is coming over to talk about the extermination happening soon then originally agreed upon."

Sauron: "I also have a meeting with that demon over lord... oh, what was his name again?... OH, Valantino! He wanted to discuss some business propositions on the three V's... doubt he'll be able to change my mind about their business..."

Time Skip*

Sauron sits on his throne waiting the arrival of Valantino.

Sauron: "Hmm, he's late..."

Valantino finally enters being escorted by two of the Nazgul: "Hello Lord Sauron The Great. *he bows*"

Sauron: "Hello Valantino, your late, you shouldn't leave a dark lord waiting, what is it you asked to see me about?"