𝗔𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲

Start from the beginning

They fell silent not sure what type of conversation to start before Hoseok took in the work to start his usual questions "minie where's seonies uncle?" Everyone started to dig in and jimin answered "he went on a date with yoongi" the beta raised on his seat with big round eyes "nini said that too! Are they going to be mates now?!" Jimin chuckled softly and shook his head "they just started to get to know each other, but who knows" he took a bite of the lasagna humming in liking making the beta seating on the other far end smile "these is great! I have never been able to make lasagna without burning it" she smiled "so I couldn't at first but Hoseok always liked lasagna when he was way younger, with time I learned" the beta hummed raising his stuffed lasagna face from his plate "mommy's lasagna 's best!" He barely spoke out with his mouth full of food making jun-seo lowly giggle "thanks Snowball, if you want we could cook together sometime, I could show you some tricks to get right the lasagna" jimin froze for a second and then smiled "I would like that, thank you" jungkooks eyes stuck to the blonde his mouth open in awe at the beautiful glint in the olders eye "then- then!" Hoseok gasped looking between his mother and jimin and his bestfriend "seonie- seonie will visit often?!" His hopes rising farther into the sky while his dad chuckled at him "not at all Snowball" another small laugh from the alpha as his son gave a big fat pout and slumped back on his chair "we can still come over one of these day's" jimin reassured making hobi a little more happy nod.

"Minie, is seonie going to my same school already?" His smile back at the thought of having his best friend just a few feet away during classes "yeah he got accepted today" jun-seo eagerly nodded looking over at the white haired boy "we get to see each other all the time hobi!" The younger nodded giving jun-seo a big tight side hug before they went back to eat, the two immersing on their own happy conversations while the adults made some of theirs. Eventually dinner came to an end and so for jimin to go back home, just that these once, his son wasn't going with him.

Jimin knelt before his fidgeting son pulling hin into his arms in a brief hug "behave well jun-seo, I will come pick you up first thing in the morning" the little alpha nodded holding a little longer onto his parent's neck "don't be naughty or Hoseok's parents will let me know and I will come pick you up earlier" he nodded followed by a small giggle when he got tickled "I love you my little alpha" pulling away and bopping his sons nose who returned the bop "love you mommy, I promise to be good" jimin softly smiled and stood back up "here's his bag, please let me know if anything happens" reassured as he had already given both parents his number "don't worry too much, we will make sure to let you know if anything happens, which I know won't right hobi?" Her son nodding while wrapping his arms tightly around jun-seo "we will be suuupperrr good!!" Jimins son joining into his friends constant nodding "go go mommy, jungkookie will keep you company" ushering the two to leave because, in one hand, jun-seo was also feeling hesitant, and in the other.

Hoseoks dad said they could eat junk food when they left "alright alright" jimin gave a soft laugh and walked closer to the door "see you tomorrow pumpkin, sleep well" he nodded waving his hand high up in the air before the omega exited the house along the blue haired alpha, they walked in silence for a little while, the air chilly and night sky illuminated by the moon and very few twinkling lights "I'm guessing you have never been these far away from each other" jungkook spoke getting a long hum from the blonde next to him "yeah, it feels weird, it's always been the two of us" a very soft smile, barely visible, taking over his features "have you ever considered letting someone else in?" The two coming to a stop at the sudden question that had a small hint hidden between, jimin looked over at the alpha with a questioning glint on his eyes jungkook only staring back into his eyes trying to reach out for the older before he was gulping and looking away "sorry um" he cleared his throat an idea popping into his mind before he offered his hand to the shorter "come on! I will take you somewhere" after a second jimin accepted taking the youngers hand and allowing him to lead him across the street and to some scooters "you know, once when I was seventeen I drove one of these late at night, drunk" letting out a small breathy laugh "I got arrested afterwards" jimin widened his eyes in complete surprise "They arrested you for being drunk while driving a scooter?" Jimin asked staring in desbilf at the young alpha who nodded with a silly smile "no way!!" The omega loudly laughed and then controlled himself looking back at jungkook whose eyes where already on him "have you ever been on one?" He shook his head.

A few minutes later jimin found himself on a scooter with jungkook right behind him on the same one as him while they both laughed their lungs out with the cold breeze of the night hitting their bare faces "ow!" Jimin laughed as the scooter tripped making them fall and roll on the grass their laughter slowly fading, he had never felt these light before so happy and full of his collage self, it's been so long since he last had fun with someone that wasn't his son, so long after his husband and even if the thought of the man crossed his mind he was still smiling wide, happy with the knew and current company of the young blue haired alpha laying next to him on the cold grass.

"Gosh why have I never done these?" The blonde offered one more small laugh before turning his head to look at the alpha who as well turned his head to look back at him. They stayed quiet just the faint sound of the leaves moving because of the soft air and very low sound of distant crickets, their eyes stayed locked for more than either of them could tell, making jungkooks heart race even more than before, making a small unknown flutter appear in the pit of jimins belly with almost anticipation, for what? He didn't know yet but he felt so comfortable he could just lay there smiling from eye to eye at the man before him. Jungkook was first to look away fighting his own urge to trap the blonde man and do what would be bad, kiss him. He sighed hearing jimin look back up at the night sky "thanks for these, for keeping me company" they looked back at one another the blonde unconsciously scooting probably a little closer than what jungkook would have wanted to notice "it's never trouble for me, I enjoy being with you, getting to know you, seeing you smile" that same flutter made itself present on jimins belly but he shrugged it away "if you ever need someone to keep your mind out of things I'm just a call away" again a smile invaded the olders face "I will make sure to keep than in mind" their eyes locking once again these time jimin the one to look away and stand up "mind if I take you to that now? I could really use some company now that jun-seo stayed at Hoseoks" jungkook felt himself grow shy and hesitant the blonde offering a heartwarming smile that had his palms growing sweaty "I make some great honey tea if you want"

"Ofcourse" he stood up and looked at the older "then, lead the way" Extending his hand in a joking way but just making the blonde wrap their hands together "will gladly do" jimin smiled and pulled the taller along. The two of them trying to leave unnoticed the butterflies in their belly's.

❁ ════ ❃•  •❃ ════ ❁

❁ ════ ❃• 🌼 •❃ ════ ❁