He is the king of the bottom of the sea. And the body is a dragon. …...the kind that can overturn the ocean with one tail.

The tremor on the ground was relieved a lot, but it still didn't stop. Bai Zhu felt that the soles of his feet were numb. Gu Qi was so shaken that he hugged the mattress, her thin white legs clamped to stabilize her body, and looked at the three figures standing quietly outside the bed curtain.

“...what's the sound? "Bai Zhu asked. If there is nothing, there is a sound similar to the percussion of ice edges from a distance, ethereal and rhythmic, and it is like the sound of a crisp bell or bell, which trembles and reverberates in the brain for a long time. “I have never heard such a sound. "

Chong Yun frowned. Both looked at Haihuang. Haihuang was silent for a long time before speaking in a dumb voice.

“...it's the Sea Shrine. ”

“It is said that this voice used to sound when Poseidon was in need, but it has been a legend for several generations of kings.

I only know that it is similar to the sound of ice crystals slamming. It is said that it was made by Poseidon when he was playing with the crystal ball. ”

“It is not so much that he needs it, but more that it is God's command or will.

In the past, the imperial palace was just the execution place of Poseidon.

He would only pass here if he had any requests, and this voice would resound throughout the imperial palace for a long time before responding. ”

Bai Zhu was stunned. He only heard the princess tell bedtime stories when he was a child, but when he grew up, he didn't believe in these legends, nor did he believe in the existence of Poseidon.

“Poseidon...who is it? The god of the sea kingdom? ”

Haihuang glanced at him with cold eyes. “It is a dragon wandering in the sea shrine. It has great magical power and can be transformed into a human form. ”

“But no one has seen it. ”He added. “The Sea Shrine has long been frozen into a no-man's land, and it has been blocked behind the palace for a long time. ”

“...Go to the main hall. "Emperor Hai paused for a few seconds, then looked at the figure in the bed curtain.

“Take him." ”
Before Bai Zhu opened the tulle, the figure moved, and then a pair of legs with evenly balanced flesh and blood stretched out from the gap and lightly stepped on the ground.

…… The crisp sound of the collision of ice edges echoed “Ding Ding” and “Ding ding” in the empty main hall.

Obviously, there is no object nearby that can make this sound, but it does exist.

The entire hall was shaken to a point of chaos, especially the colorful crystal products next to the throne, which had already been shattered to the ground.

Ling Mu and Yuan Jiqing did not get any clear response after they came to the Haihuang for Gu Qi's matter.

The Haihuang didn't know why they kept guarding the mermaid. After a few rounds in secret, the two sides were still taken by the Haihuang. After seeing the move, the move was shallow, leaving no room for room.

No matter how Ling Mu was, he was not as good as the Haihuang's ability to dial a thousand catties in four or two, Yuan Jiqing was not as good as other princes in the eyes of the Haihuang.

After all, he still touched his nose gray. When Ling Mu walked out of the main hall, he looked back at the huge hall door. Even if he had expected this result a long time ago, his eyes were gloomy and soaked with water.

It would be great if we could smash this place to pieces. he thought. However, the footsteps of leaving were stopped by a sudden strong vibration.

The bottom of the sea, which seemed to be almost the same as the land, was shaken out of layers of spray-like bubbles, roaring from behind the palace.

There seemed to be a living body slowly walking through the soles of his feet. “...what's going on? Yuan Jiqing was startled and touched Ling Mu with his elbow, “Look over there." ”

Turning his gaze, he saw that under the nearly one hundred steps outside the door of the temple, a tall, straight man appeared at some unknown time.

The man couldn't see his face clearly while wearing a hood. The black hood and cloak are outlined with complex blue patterns, which are strange and mysterious.

Ling Mu frowned and watched the man walk up the stairs silently. Under the long cloak, he couldn't see whether it was a foot or a fishtail, or nothing.

“...Don't you know the legend of Poseidon? "Ling Mu asked without moving his eyes. “Poseidon? Of course I know. "

Yuan Jiqing was puzzled, “but I just know it. I'm not interested in these gods and ghosts." ”

“This voice sounded in the palace, and the divine speaker appeared...” “It means that Poseidon is awake. "

Ling Mu said quietly. When he was still a child, he was strictly educated to know the historical legends of various countries, especially the sea country.

Therefore, the legendary poseidon also knew it clearly, better than Yuan Jiqing, who was the son of the sea king. “...The Teacher of Divine Words? Do you mean the person below? ”

In two sentences, the man was only a few meters away from them. The whole person doesn't seem to have many ups and downs of life, and he is not even affected by the shock like a normal person... just like a shadow.

Ling Mu and the two of them took a few steps back involuntarily, completely giving up space, and showing the hall door in front of him. Seeing the divine speaker step into the hall without a pause, Ling Mu continued to explain in a low voice.

"Poseidon uses divine power to convey his will to the palace through this voice. The divine speaker is the one who can understand Poseidon's will based on the nuances of this voice. ”

“...But, how many years have it been since Poseidon fell asleep..." Yuan Jiqing looked at the fresh round of talks, pure like a flower, and the divine speaker stopped under the throne, "There is still such a person...” And the speed of emergence is too fast.