Although it's just a praying mantis. “...Bai Zhu. "

Chong Yun stood respectfully on one side, looking at Bai Zhu with complicated eyes.

He always felt that after just losing the memory of one night, the other party seemed to have changed.

Haihuang gradually approached, and his usually handsome and majestic face looked a little gloomy in front of Bai Zhu's eyes at this time. …...not just research, right? It's definitely not just research, right?

Bai Zhu had an intuition in his heart. When this hypothesis spread out in his heart, he actually felt that just research had even become more acceptable.

However, he didn't wait for Haihuang to walk in front of him. The whole palace suddenly shook.

There was a subtle and crisp shaking of the treasures in the room, and Bai Zhu almost didn't stand still.

It seemed that something was waking up and stirring at the bottom of the vast ocean, and the entire sea country was trembling uncontrollably.

Vaguely, there seemed to be a low voice slowly coming from a distant place accompanied by the sea. “...The volcano has erupted? ”

The shock gradually became stronger, and things began to shatter on the ground, and Chongyun even had to support the wall to barely maintain his balance.

There will be monitoring and evacuation notices before the eruption of the volcano, and there have been almost no direct eruptions without notice.

It was like some giant had awakened. 

The entire background of the system began to flash red frantically. It had never encountered such a situation before, and its electronic head was dumbfounded.

In the past, the host had a chaotic role in the world during the process of playing, which was normal.

Even like this, even if the host is so beautiful that the human structure collapses, it will not leave the system helpless.

After all, everything is still controllable. But the problems that arise now are a bit beyond its imagination and cognition.

Waking up is the god of the Sea, the creator of the entire seabed, similar to the god of creation of the entire world.

“The mermaid dedicated to Poseidon” was originally just a background board for the plot of this world.

The so-called Poseidon has long been regarded as a fossil or legend that has been silent for hundreds of years, and it is not within the scope of systematic attention.

And the awakening of Poseidon, the divine power brought about will surely crush the entire world, and the plot development that the main god system is struggling to maintain will be crushed at will at any time.

And the system has an intuition, almost 100% sure. The unknown terrifying power that awakened Poseidon came for Gu Qi.

There are very few descriptions of Poseidon in the plot setting, only that it is known that he sleeps behind the sea Kingdom Palace. And before he fell asleep, the kings of the sea kingdom could not be called “kings”.