Chongyun's side is already a mess, so there can be no problem here. Bai Zhu was taken aback. He didn't seem to expect Gu Qi to say that directly, but his expression didn't change, and he still smiled softly. “Oh, is that right? ”

“Maybe... I can't figure it out now. ” Bai Zhu whispered softly.

Gu Qi:...Ah. System:...?

System: Hey, hey, is there something wrong with this person? “Why do you want to say this, don't think about it. ” Bai Zhu didn't pull Gu Yan's wrist this time, but held his hand directly, passing his fingertips through his fingers.

Gu Qi was looking down at her hand, and the person was pulled in again. “Usually no one can accompany me. My mother is always outside. I only go to the main hall to find my uncle from time to time. ”

“Although the palace is very big, it always feels empty and lonely. ”

Bai Zhu's tone was very light, and it made people feel pity inexplicably. Gu Yu didn't quite know what it felt like, and didn't know what to say. “You shouldn't have nowhere to go, right? I heard that it was brought back from the auction site, and the identity of the people who would usually be sent inside is unclear. ”

Gu Qi shook her head: "There is nowhere to go. ”

“That's great, since there is no place to go, just stay with me. "Bai Zhu's tone was a little excited. His bedroom does have a clean sense of youth, the clear blue is quiet and peaceful, and the large bed is surrounded by light-colored tulle.

As a boy's room, it turned out to be quite dreamy. “My bed is made of the best materials on the seabed, so you should be able to get used to it. Come, sit and watch. ”

That's what Bai Zhu said, with imperceptible tension in his bent eyes.

Obviously it was the best thing on the bottom of the sea, but it didn't seem to be enough to see in front of Gu Yan, and it didn't seem to be worthy of lying down for him.

The system faintly began to feel wrong in the background. Not to mention the little dream prince, should he be so hospitable and enthusiastic about the identity of the host...?

Besides, in such a big palace, there are no other beds or rooms available? At any rate, the previous world also got a room for its own host.

The previous gods were quite innocent. Although they didn't give the room, they didn't dare to climb. bed. This is good now, maybe you really want to coax the host to sleep together? ?

Okay, 80% of them were fascinated by the host again. Plum blossom……

I can't count the first few degrees. The system seems to have heard the sound of heartbreak that does not exist.

Gu Qi was pulled to sit down, and saw Bai Zhu bring a small well-made box and sit beside him.

“This is the pearl gel that was just sent into the palace a few days ago. It is the first batch of newly produced. ”

The precious little prince is like a peacock, trying to shake off all the good things he has.

He hooked out a small ball with his fingers, and the transparent and crystal-clear precious gel shook in the air a few times, and was wiped on the back of Gu Qi's hand.