ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

What are first impressions even? Was it relevant to a person's whole character? Or just a glimpse of what she really is like?

That's what Akashi Seijuro thought the first time he laid eyes on her. He had a feeling that she was more than smiles and sunshine, there was something beneath her eyes that he wanted to know, he wanted to decipher.

"Sei-chin, were you listening?" Akashi was suddenly brought back to his senses and glanced at the shoji board. Just why was he day dream in the middle of a game?

"My apologies. What was that?" Mui points her index finger on the board.

"It's your turn to move." Akashi seemed to be in a state of confusion, just how long was he thinking about her? How come did he not notice it sooner? Why....

.....was he about to lose, in the most brutal way possible?

No. It can't be. He memorized the board by heart, every move he made was stamped inside his mind. Then it hit him. Mui's shoji piece that acted as a damn trojan horse. It was the single piece that acted as a useless pawn that will deliver the killing blow.

Akashi just failed to notice.

He failed.

Akashi never fails.

Akashi Seijuro, no matter what it is he never loses! So why-

"Seijuro." Akashi' eyes widened when he felt her index finger pressed against the side of his neck, it soothed his nerves and calmed his mind. And most of all, she stopped him from letting his other self to take over.

Mui gave him a soft genuine smile. "Calm down,"

That very moment, Akashi saw the ravenette girl in a very different way. His lips, slightly parted, and his dark red orbs staring at her in pure admiration.

Mui was the only person who could beat him in his own game, the only person who could stop himself from turning. She was a person that holds greatness in everything she does. Sano Mui, was the only one who can command him that he'll gladly obey, she can order him around and give her what she wants. Anything that she wants.

Mui noticed that look on Akashi's face, that tells her that he doesn't really like to lose, nor he experienced lost before. So instead of moving that piece to completely destroy him, she placed it down on the table, outside the board and turned to him with a smile.

"Ne, Sei-chin. Can we go buy Taiyaki? I'm kind of hungry."

Akashi's eyes softened, a knowing smile spreads on his lips. That moment, Akashi felt like talking to a god, his god. And came out if his mouth was-