ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

___________________

___________________

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐜 : 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡

Staring at the cloud shaped hair pin on hand, the dark blue haired male scoffed before shoving it back to his pockets.

Aomine realized he was too harsh at her that day, he was frustrated at he took it out on her, but he was surprised to find out that she didn't really attend the championship game. Mui was stubborn, even if someone tells her not to come, no one can really stop her.

'Forget it.' But no matter how unusual the situation was, Aomine does the only thing he know, and let his pride take over once again. He wanted to see her because it was her birthday, and Mui has always shown her fascination with the shape of the clouds, and how they could fly freely without any worries.

It was already lunch time, and Akashi couldn't ignore the empty seat beside him during the past class hours. Mui has always been late or sometimes skips class, but she was never absent. That's why it came quite a surprise to him that she was nowhere to be found. Was he ignoring her too much these past few days?

His other self disagreed.

Nonetheless, he was positive she will show up later on.

• • •

A certain lilac haired male sat himself on Mui's bed side, his hands continued to sow the scarf he was busy making eversince yesterday, in hope to give to the ravenette on her birthday. Not one of them expected that she will be spending the rest of her big day, in a hospital.

"Look I know you like sleeping but, don't enjoy yourself too much." Says Mitsuya with a soft smile that immediately faltered when he saw the girl's current condition once again. His lilac eyes went towards the scarf and continued sewing, Mitsuya was patient, even though he kept pricking his fingers because of the tears that was clouding his eyes.

"Please wake up now, Mui. It's too quiet in here without you."

• • •

"Dai-chan don't be like that!" Momoi yelled at the retreating form of Aomine who didn't bother looking back at her.

"Forget it, Satsuki. I'm going home." He lazily stated before walking away.

Momoi gad too much enough of this, they've been ignoring her since that incident which they shouldn't because she was still their coach, the least thing they could do is respect that.

She looks down on the wrapped red box that had a white ribbon on top of it, knowing full well of her feelings for the ravenette girl, Momoi couldn't wait one more day to give this to her. Mui was her hero eversince they were kids, that's where it all started. So she wanted to give her this gift, that's the least thing she could do.