ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

A certain ravenette looks up to the sky, her dull mint green eyes follows a certain cloud that floats above. If only she could remember what it's called.

"What's the shape of that cloud again?" Mui mutters under her breath. It seemed her mind felt a bit familiar with it, yet she had no recollection of the name.

"Uhm.."

"That's a frog." A figure suddenly appears beside her. Though it didn't take her by surprise, she kind of got used to him popping out of nowhere. Kuroko took her bag and slung it on his shoulder, his hand then slips to her wrist, slightly pulling Mui to keep her walking and both continued their way to school.

A frog huh. Her eyes flutters as she gazed at the clouds once again. Kuroko, silently admired her side profile as she daydreams about the clouds that passes by her sight.

Frog. Hop. Hop. Hop.

"Oi. You're daydreaming again." She felt a small paper bag placed on top of her head, she then looks to see the figure possessing a tanned skin and red hair, matching his ruby red eyes.

"Thanks..." What was his name again? She drifts off.

Katsuki. Konami. Kaga---

"It's Kagami! Don't forget it!" The red head fired back, meanwhile Kuroko sweatdropped at this. Does Kagami-kun know how dumb he sounds?

"Right.. thanks, Kagami-chin." She says softly and opens the bag containing her favorite Taiyaki.

"I told you not to call me that." The red haired grunts but it only fell on deaf ears once Mui starts to eat her Taiyaki that he bought.

Kagami tries to hide the small smile that was plastered on his face. Mui always held a neutral expression, but all of it changes once she has her favorite snack.

"You should be happy Kagami-kun," the red head panned his attention towards Kuroko. "Mui-chan only calls people 'chin' when she's comfortable around them." He says with a smile. Even though her memory was in disarray, she
still managed to fall in her old habits.

"Whatever." Kagami scoffed, but trully, he was happy that the ravenette was comfortable around him. However, the question still lingers in his mind.

What exactly happened to Mui that made her like this?

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

𝐓𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡  a girl with a terrible memory reunites with her old friends from Teiko, the only problem is that her memories seemed to be in disarray.

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•