ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

Kagami stood in the middle of the room with his heart thumping against his chest with his team mates.....on the ground, unconscious.

His red eyes were wide open as he looks at the ravenette girl face down on the table breathing slowly, her eyes, closed.

"T-this can't be.." Kagami spoke shakily as he cradles the girl in his arms. "How could this happen?!"

• • •

2 hours earlier.....

Riko was the one incharge of looking after her team and noticed only one remains missing. "Isn't Mui-chan back yet?"

"I'll go look for her." Kagami says not waiting for their response and he left. As he walks back to where they last saw Mui, the red head immediately spots her from afar talking to a blonde male in black sort of uniform  and glasses. Kagami didn't know if it was Mui's friend or some stranger who had the guts to talk to her.  But as he was about to get near them, he saw the blonde male nodded to her before leaving.

"Who was that?" Mui turns around to see kagami with a confused look. The ravenette blinked twice.

"I don't know." Kagami sweatdropped, ten minutes hasn't even passed...

"You're literally just talking to him 2 seconds ago. What was even his name?" He ask, taking her bag and slung it over his shoulders as if it were an old time job.

"..... I don't remember." She mumbles. Kagami just sighed, placing his large hand on top of her head and redirected her when she was about to take the wrong way.

"Let's go, Coach is waiting for us." He says as the two of them made their way to the team, whereas they decided to celebrate their win and ends up going to Kagami's place.

On their way towards the train station, they did not intend to pass by a group of people in a dark alley way that made them stop walking.

"Die! Yay! Murder! Yay!"

"What's going on there?" Mui heard the red head beside her. However, she could ignore the fact that those light pink, light blue, and one bleached hair looked extremely familiar, and they were all wearing black uniforms with golded kanji written on their sleeve. It was like their ganging up on some highschoolers while a few other guys were busy..... watching them.

"Should we stop them?" Kuroko asked concerned.

"Shut up, you ain't got any muscle in your body you'll end up getting trampled."

"I do so. Look at these guns."

"You don't have any!"

The team kind of just tuned out the stupid argument between Kagami and Kuroko when they heard the fight escalate.