She immediately regretted it and wanted to push it with her hands.

“It's hot... it's very hot! ”

The soldiers next to him heard their foreheads beating wildly, but they were frightened.

Although they thought that the mermaid's voice must be as moving as its appearance, they really didn't expect that the cold and pleasant voice could make people chuckle.

It's soft, sweet, and not greasy. It was because it was so unexpected that they didn't know if this sound could be heard alive.

Gu Qi put her hand on Yun's cheek, pressed the smooth palm of his hand to the opponent's chin, and it was so hot that it retracted.

The thin waist was tightly circled, and the delicate skin and flesh under the clothes were slightly reddened by the scalding. “Don't let it go. ”

Chong Yun tilted his head, his lips rubbed against Gu Qi's palm, and his amber eyes overflowed with suppressed but still surging emotions and looked into Gu Qi's eyes.

Gu Qi was slightly startled, and seemed to feel that the tip of her heart was also a little hot.

“It's still squeamish, and I can't stand it at all. ”

Chong Yun's low and cold magnetic voice sounded in Gu Qi's ears, but there was no sense of blame at all, instead, he listened to it with pettiness. “Do you know who I am, just hug. ”

He lowered his head and buried his head in Gu Yu's neck socket, and the bridge of his tall nose slowly brushed his fragile neck, as if facing a lost and recovered baby.

Gu Qi was trembling slightly by the hot and itchy breath, feeling weird, and didn't want to push it away. “You have the feeling of that mermaid on you. ”

he said. The feeling that made him impatient to rely on. The silent soldiers in the room were about to go crazy.

He didn't dare to lift his head, but he would hear sounds, such as the slight sound of the breath of the general and the mermaid, or the faint whine similar to coquettish inadvertently made by the beautiful mermaid.

It is impossible not to imagine their ambiguous behavior at this time. But the biggest problem is... It is obviously the first time that the general has seen this mermaid.

How can he look familiar like a lover? “Go, go back to the palace. ”

Chongyun finally raised his head and said, his aching head had been relieved a lot.

In fact, the change in the trajectory of the character Chongyun's actions is not the result of the system.

Instead, he blocked the system's message channel and gave false information, and directly entered the characters to seize the right to act.

It is impossible for the main system to modify the settings of the world's characters, and it is impossible for Chongyun's people to sweep the auction house.

This kind of making enemies for oneself will eventually lead to a contest between the two parties.

The system requires the general to meet with Gu Qi. It just so happens that he is also anxious to find Gu Qi.